[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: How do I use a .GIF as a forum sig?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I made this little .GIF earlier but have no idea how to actually get it working

http://i.imgur.com/g0VAz.gif < there is the link, can any one write a small step-by-step guide to actually getting it working?

Thanks
IMG Tags?
It dosen't give me that option mateLaugh

I honestly do not have a clue how these work.
[Image: g0VAz.gif]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/g0VAz.gif[/img]
[Image: 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg]
Cheers, thanks a lot BP
That signature is so annoying, can it not be a bit smaller? Don't make me disable signatures Tongue
I'll try, does it look good tho?
(2012-12-01 18:17)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]That signature is so annoying, can it not be a bit smaller? Don't make me disable signatures Tongue

Or then don't allow GIF signatures Laugh
(2012-12-01 18:17)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]That signature is so annoying

This.
You should make a rule about no .gifs in signatures...
That one's against forum rules anyway (dimensions too big).

(2012-12-01 19:27)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]You should make a rule about no .gifs in signatures...

They're generally OK, as long as they're not obnoxious or too big (both dimensions & file size)

That one fails on all three counts tbh.
Oioioi, so I can't use this one either?
Guys, you really dont need to post pointless crap after the issue has been sorted? stop trying to raise your postcount.
Bleh I don't give a rats arse about my post-count. Your GIF is just slightly, annoying.

Excuse moi for the language
(2012-12-02 00:07)marek100 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, you really dont need to post pointless crap after the issue has been sorted? stop trying to raise your postcount.

Well... to be fair, the rules do say that signatures should be no more than 500px x 160px (500 wide / 160 high).

Your current gif. sig is 227px high, so it needs either resizing or removing.

It's also annoying as hell and doesn't make any bloody sense.

E: same for you Johan, yours is 200px high. Also, 'rats' isn't a swearword Tongue
Arse could be seen as one Wink. I'm just using mine to show how annoying a signature could be. I could go worse within the limits ofcourse... Biggrin
or use retro-skin. 100% signature free Smile
Reference URL's