[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Wheel issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I After I updated LFS to 0.6, my wheel only goes 720 degrees around. I have a driving force gt, and I can still turn it 900, but the game only registers 720 of it. I have chnaged the ingame settings to 900 degrees, but it still makes no differenc,e and the logi profiler is set to 900 degrees. It works fine on Euro Truck simluator 2

Please help, Luke
Set wheel turn compensation to 0
Sorry for late reply elmo, but unfortunately it hasn't worked, it is now stuck at 80 degrees of rotation, it's now doing this with 18 wheels of steel extreme trucker 2 and all of my other driving games Sad
Sure its not a problem with the drivers/control panel ?
I went back on lfs and spun my wheel around a couple of times and it magically started working /Mellow I haven't tried that on any other games yet, but there isn't anything obviously wrong with the profiler.
Your Logitech Profiler (try downloading the newest version) should be set to 900° and LFS too. Then you should do what Elmo said and it should work.

Otherwise try re-calibrating your wheel and make sure, that it is not deffective.
Reference URL's