[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello admins. A few minutes ago I was banned from CityDriving for a (whole year???). I have had a bad day today and let it go out on the admins and others on the server. Im am deeply sorry for that.
It begun when Thomas chased me for dangerous driving, it was okey and i accepted the fine. But when I was driving away from Thomas again I drived into his bumper alittle just a tiny bump, and he fines me 200 for it. Maybe the right decision but i havent done the same if i was the cop:/

I became mad and started talking rude to Thomas and Stunna, and didnt think when I was writing. And another guy named Danny or something involved in the conversation and started discussing against Stunna. He wrote private messages to me where he said he hated the admins. I wrote the same ( i think ), but I also wrote *Kiddin* right after i sent it to Danny. I think Stunna saw i wrote *Kiddin*, and I didnt meaned it. So sorry Stunna and THomas, I owe you a big apologe, and i am very, very sorry for my rude behaviour.

I hope you admins see that I have been on the server for a long time, and I dont play on any others server except the best one, Citydriving.
So please unban me, or make the ban for a couple of weeks, because honestly, I thought one year was a little to much. As said before I wasnt thinking when i wrote, and i promise it will never happen again. Usually i am a very kind person who is friends to everyone. Its just today i was a little irritated and annoyed. Just foolish by myself.

SORRY STUNNA.

Ingame - Mr.volvo (KakuSkiva)

- Ole
Nope, declined. Make a unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's