[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Michi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:morreboy

● Time & Date of Incident:8-12-2012. 11:00 am.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have type exit but my pc was lagging, but it says that i was log off the server
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
and i have basic police training today
Hello morreboy,
I'm the admin who placed the ban on you. The reason I banned you is, you had several bans and a kick before for ramming other users, the kick especially for ramming another user to provoke a chase. The bans mainly for hitting other users generally. I've received a report about you hitting a COP to probably provoke a chase, checked the replay to assure it was no false report and then placed the ban for this. I think you deserve the 12 hours ban to re-read the rules and make sure that you understood them.
~Michi
HI michi. I got an basic police training today, so this ban is not the best time. I´m just coming home from a friend in about 30 minuts ago, and i found out that it was my little brother who were driving. I really like this server and i don´t wanna a chase. The user bembijs have i give 6k and i told my little brother if he was playing then he don´t should get a chase. PLZZZZZZZ can you not unban me to i have complete my basic training and then you can ban me again?
No, sorry. I won't unban you for your basic training. You have to do it somewhen else. Also it's your responsibilty that no-one else has access to your LFS account. Your account, your responsibility. The reason for the ban is no chase by the way. It's the ramming a COP to provoke a chase. Sorry, but Unban Request denied. Next time make sure that nobody else except of you has access to your account and stick to the rules.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's