[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: 3lvis

● Time & Date of Incident: 08.12.2012 12.39PM

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
http://www.upload.ee/files/2889376/temp_mpr.mpr.html ( Incident was at 31.25 min.

I LET THEM PASS:
[Image: 0100369673895d3.jpg]

They stopped, and i passed them.
[Image: 0100369671e386d.jpg]

● Replay Timestamps: at 31.25 min.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Cop chased a suspect, and i pulled over, to get them pass.
When i saw they are next to wall, i passed because i didnt want to disturb them. Then some BP[VCU] said that i overtook chase and i get ban now. Just, whata hell?
Yes, me and 525B28 were stopped pretty much, however the rules still state:
Server Rules Wrote:Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over.

After 1 warning and 1 kick for disrespecting sirens, a ban would be the most appropriate course of action here.

Never overtake a chase no matter what.

Also, when I asked in the main chat who overtook, you didn't respond. Was this because you knew you did something wrong?
EDIT: My mistake, you did respond. You said 'what I did' (when Michi said it was probably you), but you obviously knew what you did wrong.
I didnt get kicked and didnt get warning.
Just i dont understand what i did wrong, i saw u out there and i just passed, do not disturbe u guys.
Road was clear.

EDIT: Next time i just stop, staying on the nomather where i am and looking around like some stupid sheep?
This is not real.
(2012-12-08 10:57)A.valdok Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt get kicked and didnt get warning.

Yes you did, I did my bind in this situation (although it may have been too late). However, I'm primarily talking about your URS. You have received a URS warning and a kick for disrespecting sirens.

(2012-12-08 10:57)A.valdok Wrote: [ -> ]Just i dont understand what i did wrong, i saw u out there and i just passed, do not disturbe u guys.
Road was clear.

Rules still apply.

(2012-12-08 10:57)A.valdok Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Next time i just stop, staying on the nomather where i am and looking around like stupid sheep?
This is not real.

Yes, as the rules state, you keep clear until the situation is over. Or just do a U-Turn.

Unban request denied. Read the rules please.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's