[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Minecraft Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't played this for ages but want to get started again.

Where do you play?

If anyone here play at all.
I still play once in a while, and I'm looking for some servers too, so I'ma watch this thread Wink

Great survival server, it has grief protection, a virtual shop, land claim etc.
That server's full all the time, no chance to get in Tongue
(2012-12-09 14:51)Lukey747 Wrote: [ -> ]173.162.239.157

So what server is it exactly? Do they have a website or something?

EDIT: Googled a bit and found that it's the Friendly Server. Found all the info I needed. Biggrin
Shadowblox is where I usually go. Its alright I guess. I mainly keep to myself though.. To be honest.

They have a website, all you need to do is Google it. I don't want to shamelessly advertise Tongue

The average age of minecraft users on most/all of the servers I seem to go on is 12 years old.

Ohhh, my username is Carboniz3r if you happen to visit.
s.aus-craft.net - Biggest Aussie survival server
f.aus-craft.net - Biggest Aussie Factions server
t.aus-craft.net - Biggest Aussie Tekkit server
http://www.aus-craft.net

I usually play their Survival server, Factions occasionally, I'm good mates with their host too, so that's a bonus if you know what I mean Wink
I'm currently playing on this

http://www.keymc.me/
Server: creative.keymc.me

Seems to be alright for freebuild.
WebCO server 188.40.122.134:25593
I have now been playing here
(2012-12-09 14:51)Lukey747 Wrote: [ -> ]173.162.239.157

for some days, and it seems really great and the name seems fitting, really friendly people! (Like me and Fatteeh, lol!)
Nice audiojack, what's your minecraft username? Mine's DeMoNiCMaGiX (I know it's embarrasing)
(2012-12-16 17:57)Lukey747 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice audiojack, what's your minecraft username? Mine's DeMoNiCMaGiX (I know it's embarrasing)

It's......... *drumroll* ......wait for it.............: Audiojack

Laugh
Wow, what a surprise lol!

Btw, the server recently changed location (I edited the original post for different ip) and can now support 250 players, so not more waiting lists! Smile
Currently on play.mcskyblock.com. Their servers are decent and have many game modes to play ect.

Here's some screenshots of mine and Meg's part of our community on the skyblock. Smile

[Image: ggZFbHe.jpg]
[Image: CATpmqj.jpg]
[Image: qJWq8dQ.jpg]
[Image: 1BJTlDT.jpg]

[Image: Z0Fghmv.jpg]
[Image: VH0qJrl.jpg]
Decided to play a bit again as I got the sudden urge to build a castle. I'm playing on c.beastsmc.com

There's no whitelist, and when you get on the server you're able to start right away. If you plan on staying and want to become a citizen (I guess, a regular that is able to get higher 'ranks')

[Image: 526e45cd5dccf-Untitled.png]

Going good so far.
@ Johan.
Nice work so far, a big project that will take a while.. Good luck with it!

I did play minecraft a while ago but I quitted because I was playing 'lonely' on random servers which is getting boring.
If there are people in the community that do play together on a server and looking for more, reply or PM me!
Finished the outer walls a while ago, haven't touched Minecraft since then, the problem of "how am I going to continue without messing this up" came back. Lol.
Any Danes know of a good danish server that has Freebuild?
Me and Qatar are currently playing on my private whitelisted server. PM me if you would like to hop on.

Here's what we've done so far;

Qatar's house so far.
[Image: 6rWbz.png]

My house so far.
[Image: 6sNX1.png]

The animal farm.
[Image: 6rVYT.png]

I'm using the new sonic's unbelievable shaders mod for the lighting effects!
Reference URL's