[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request. (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: lajfa1

● Time & Date of Incident : Today, 15:45?

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I called some guys ''idiot'', but i was really sad :/. He stayed on my place in pits. I play on TC server's long time and i know what can i do and what not. I've overshot this.
So Sorry.

Lajfa
Hello Lajfa,

If someone breaks a rule against you (so to speak) such as parking in your garage, you should report it to an administrator instead of insulting them (speaking of which, I have issued a warning to the other user). You have had 4 kicks and 1 warning for abusive language so it's time for a ban. After all this action against you, why are you still insulting people?

~ BP
(2012-12-09 15:08)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]You have had 4 kicks and 1 warning for abusive language so it's time for a ban. After all this action against you, why are you still insulting people?

4 kicks ? i was kicked from server only twice i think, once for driving out of track and if i was wrongsiding but its long.

I sad i overshoot it Sad.
(2012-12-09 15:12)lajfa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-09 15:08)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]You have had 4 kicks and 1 warning for abusive language so it's time for a ban. After all this action against you, why are you still insulting people?

4 kicks ? i was kicked from server only twice i think, once for driving out of track and if i was wrongsiding but its long.

I sad i overshoot it Sad.

Yep, 4 kicks and 1 warn. The last warn advised a ban for the next time and here we are.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to unban you.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's