[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban requests! (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

I got been bannede i dont know why but i have talking with THE WIZARD DK about, and had read the rules and that.
I want to be unbanned because i want to drive on the server becuase its a nice server.
I really hope i can be unbanned

ham selv
confirmed. we spoke about behaving and following rules.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2012-12-12 15:59)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]

Ty!

ham selv
If you can explain why you thought it was acceptable to call me a "F*ck T@rd" in a full server for no reason then I will unban you. If you accept that what you did was uncalled for then I may also unban you.

Your record for swearing is appalling so if your unban request is granted, it will be on a last chance basis. We do not tolerate swearing.
(2012-12-12 16:13)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]If you can explain why you thought it was acceptable to call me a "F*ck T@rd" in a full server for no reason then I will unban you. If you accept that what you did was uncalled for then I may also unban you.

Your record for swearing is appalling so if your unban request is granted, it will be on a last chance basis. We do not tolerate swearing.

I was angry and im sorry for that namecalling. it just flew out of my mouth and i dont think me about what im saying.
Im sorry!

ham selv
(2012-12-12 16:19)ham selv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-12 16:13)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]If you can explain why you thought it was acceptable to call me a "F*ck T@rd" in a full server for no reason then I will unban you. If you accept that what you did was uncalled for then I may also unban you.

I was angry and im sorry for that namecalling. it just flew out of my mouth and i dont think me about what im saying.
Im sorry!

ham selv

we did speak about language abuse in general in lfs. and he understands now why.. not that i have a say to this.
Wizard, can I just ask why you are involved with this ban?

As far as I understand Ham Selv and Lampshade were the only people involved in the incident and the ban.
(2012-12-12 16:31)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Wizard, can I just ask why you are involved with this ban?

As far as I understand Ham Selv and Lampshade were the only people involved in the incident and the ban.

yes you can. but i helped him to find this thread and translate some of the text, and as i said in post before, i dont have a say to this. only that we had a long talk about lfs in general and behavior.. thats all.. im not trying to ,well do anything here.. but that is the reason why i wrote here.
Emh i have dont hear from nobody but i really want unban?

ham selv

Emh i have dont hear from nobody but i really want unban?

ham selv
Sorry for taking so long to get around to this, been busy with real life stuff.

Since you've apologised for your actions, I'll unban you but please note that using such language in future will not end well for you.

Thanks,

~ L

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's