[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Sp33d Up (Ban Reduced by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Sp33d Up

● Time & Date of Incident: No idea..

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/a
● Replay Timestamps: N/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Got kicked yesterday whilst having a mini argument on the server (fair enough) now I'm banned for 64 days? what happened?
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You were banned because of some insulting comments in game during an argument with another user. The reason for the ban instead of a warning or just the kick in itself is because I've counted, on your URS:
  • 4 warnings (including a swearing fine which also counted as an abuse warning)
  • 1 info point
  • A ban of 32 days

So now a 65 day ban has been enforced due to the aforesaid.
I understand that I told the user to shut up, but that was as he was winding me up. I know what I did was wrong but I never usually insult people and I will say sorry to the user aswell. I've been trying to keep out of trouble on TC and now I've slipped up I get a 65 day ban just for 1 silly comment Sad.
Well, it wasn't just 1 simple 'shut up'.

2012-12-11 16:53:23 UTC Jamaica Sp33d Up *‹Luke : shutup
2012-12-11 16:53:15 UTC Jamaica Sp33d Up *‹Luke : just get over yourself
2012-12-11 16:52:49 UTC Jamaica Sp33d Up *‹Luke : just shut up
2012-12-11 16:52:20 UTC Jamaica Sp33d Up *‹Luke : and being a bitch about it
2012-12-11 16:50:45 UTC Jamaica Sp33d Up *‹Luke : check replay and stop being a little bitch its a game

Removed = b*itch without asterisk (*)

Your record for insulting isn't too good, either.
Yes, I know I have a bad record, but tbh, in the past few months maybe longer nothing that I know of has been wrong apart from this Sad 9/10 times I connect to the server and just drive. I know theres nothing much I can do I just hope you can see what I'm saying. Smile
Your ban has been reduced to 21 days (3 weeks). Remember what we discussed in PM, though.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's