[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Computer saves images in PNG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My stupid ass computer seems to save all pictures/images as .png file. And with a name "untitled". Can't chance it while saving the picture because the second option is a damn bitmap format. I have spotted this a bit earlier but it's a real problem now as I try to save, for example, the Bumper Cars blue teamskin.

untitled.png, wth?

Please help Sad Tried to google but couldn't find really anything.
Program..?
What?

sry im a nub.

I'm not trying to edit or anything, like; right-click -> save picture as...
I assume you mean from your browser.

You can't save an image from your browser in a different format to what it already was uploaded as. If you want to change the format you'll need image editing software. MS-Paint will probably work, or GIMP, Photoshop, ETC. Alternately software such as Formatfactory can also get the job done.
Well in that case you were wrong tommer Tongue

I googled some time and then found a way and I had to move some folder called "Temporary Internet Files", then the skinfile said UF1_xxxx.jpg

And other pics as I tried aswell. Dunno what made it happen. Thanks anyways. Smile

I know I can chance them later to a different format. I'm not THAT noob. Biggrin
Reference URL's