[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban/due to admin rights overused?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I connect to the server I get this message "Host Connection Refused", I got kicked off because my ping was high, this happens rarely ever and it was a surprise when the admin was very forceful and aggressive towards me, I feel that this was a misuse of admin rights?, any help on this matter will me much appreciated Smile

Administrator Message by: Mr. NB

Thread moved in the appropriate forum section.
As your ban is currently not logged on your URS record, i will try to get more information regarding your current situation.

I or someone else, will reply to this thread shortly.

Also, just an idea, about what might got you banned:

Chatlog Wrote:2012-12-22 - 21:43:44 UTC - Sydney - scimitar - TGR™I Mooty : I'm not *Removed* downloading
anything on my network it's simply my location

2012-12-22 - 21:43:44 UTC - Sydney - *HOST* - TGR™I Mooty was fined 1.000€ for swearing.

2012-12-22 - 21:43:49 UTC - Sydney - scimitar - TGR™I Mooty : Are you thick?

2012-12-22 - 21:44:09 UTC - Sydney - *HOST* - TGR™I Mooty was banned (scimitar)

Your choice of words was not very polite there, was it?

But as i have said, i will try to get more information regarding your ban.

Update:

You were banned for being uncooperative and rude, while admin has tried to help you with your lagging issue. You were banned for 12 hours.

Admin who has placed the initial ban, has been informed about your Unban Request.
Thanks but I am already in contact with another admin this message can be removed now Smile, thanks for the help
Okay.

Archiving on request.
Reference URL's