[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Rynno666

● Time & Date of Incident : 5 days ago in Westhill.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:no replay no screenshot.
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I get banned 5 days because this report " http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5421" "User has been banned for 5-days because of the constant crashing users and not apologizing, and insulting other users. He has had action taken against him for this in the past and after this report, so he should know better. He also has had his cop rights revoked for reasons outside of this report."

Okei 5 days and i was in banlist and i see i was banned 5 days. I waiting these 5 days and today 24 december i was thinking jee 5 days is over and i can drive TC again. I try connection but server dont connect. I go watch when my ban is over today is 24 december and its need end today. And what i saw??? "rynno666 Weston Park Banned (21 days / ends: 2013-01-09) "

For some reason i get more 21 days ban? i was banned i cant do nothing i get banned more 21 days? for what..? Even this 5 days was little bit much but okei..no problem when some admins think i was need this 5 days ban. I also get removed cop tag like i was ram somebody but i was not ramm never hard ram . Little yeah but not hard. Now i see 21 days ban and no reason. Maybe someone could tell me whats happening??? Its not fair when some admin thinks its funny just ban users with no reason or because they do something in past...i try drive always nicely and clean when i drive tc am i civilian or cop i try not brake rules. Anyway nice christmas gift to me from TC...hope someone answer me and we think some nice thing out and someone who but me some reason???? 21 day ban remove it..?? anyway good christmas for all drivers and cop on tc even some admins who abuse they power i hope they dont abuse they power in new year Tongue Merry christmas
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You were originally given a 5-day ban by me, and when a higher-ranked TC reviewed the replay thoroughly, he decided that a 21-day ban would be more suitable. He should reply in a timely manner.
Naah..okei i wait this 21 days then . But i know i dont do nothing what is worth 21 +5 = 26 days ban..ehhe 1 month almoust. Tc has always normal admins i hope you dont go like WKD admins...
I increased your ban due to every little thing in the report being true. I'm sorry but what I saw (alongside with your history) does warrant a ban.

Unless you can give me a good reason and explain why your actions took place, your ban will stay.

Regards

Ash
hmm...what i say to you ..that you unban me. I know me and some other guy ( dont remember he name he was cop and all will start there) we get argue . I know i was not clean man i admit it . I dont namecalling or insult but yeah maybe i act little bit bad behavior . But we decide do act like nothing was not happening and we dont know eatchother hehe But he was not clean boy when someone come in server and say hi and i say hi then he tell " Do you like prodriver" or smthing? that was annoy he talk to me like some i dont know what but cool let it be really it was my fault 2.. I admit it was my fault also not only he fault. what can i say more?? ofc i want you unbman me and i can drive in tc in christmas. If i say sorry and things will go better then Sorry ofc when i was know that this thing what happening get me almoust 1 month ban i never will talk this guy . Just things go so far. maybe its christmas and you unban me? I have sorry . I hope it was good explain because its truth. I made mistake . If you dont unban me then its sad but what can i do Biggrin yeah its only game but still Smile maybe unban me 26 days are little bit to long time . Lets see what you decide Ash
I will unban you on the condition that any other offenses of this nature will be dealt with by means of an instant ban.

By returning to the servers, you agree on this compromise.

Regards & Merry Christmas,

Ash

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's