[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban 335cd question (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: ToreTTo

- Time & Date of Incident : 2012 november

- Replay / Screenshot Link:no sry
- Replay Timestamps: /

Hello,
my ban was 1 month and ended on December 28. Today I look out of curiosity to be sure that the ban ends on December 28 and I see that now the time has changed to 180 days. It is a small revenge.28 days i agree but 180 days its too long. I am a player who has long been on your servers. I think a player be okay with a few mistakes from time to time and I would be Deban. I was punished for one month my fault but I want to be able to run again on your servers.

Sincerely Toretto.

PS: Why the length of my ban has been changed in the meantime?
(2012-12-27 20:37)ToreTTo Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Why the length of my ban has been changed in the meantime?

Most probably, becouse the admin who has placed the original ban, has requested the extension.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You made an unban request here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5424
That thread by you was made on the 17th of December. The ban was extended to 180 days on the 4th of December.

As I said on the other unban request, I am not going to accept it due to your URS, but you are more than welcome to an unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's