[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Ban Ended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: JDM22

● Time & Date of Incident: Yesterday

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I have made a mistake, I always say sorry when I do a mistake, I really didn't see that I was in a chase, I am sorry. I don't know what happen yesterday, the guys who have made a report for me, disconnected after like 30 sec and I didn't have time to talk with him and say sorry or anything else. I am sorry for this, I am a long time player since the first TC, i am not a bad user.

Please, just don't extend my ban...

Guillaume
Hello,

As you know, this is your report. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=5610. You broke three basic rules. Failure to move for a siren, hitting the suspect without apologising and wrong siding on the Autobahn after. I fail to see how lag was involved (you blamed it on lag in-game). I would be more willing to believe you if your record wasn't as atrocious as it is.
I can really confirm you that I have lag, I don't know why, but I never realise that I was in a chase. I dont understand what you mean with my record.. ?! I am not perfect in english ( I am from canada)

Maybe I was wrong side but I made the fastest to go in the correct side!! Sometimes we cant control the car when we are in crash.

I am very sorry for all this, I am not a immature guy who want to crash in everybody. I don't know how I can repair all this, but please, don't extend my ban. This is just what I want Sad

Thank you to have read me.

Guillaume
(2012-12-29 16:23)Glepage22 Wrote: [ -> ]I can really confirm you that I have lag, I don't know why, but I never realise that I was in a chase.

Like I said, I think you were perfectly aware of what was going on. And you weren't in a chase, but there was one which you should have moved for.

Glepage22 Wrote:I dont understand what you mean with my record.. ?!

Your User Report System file which logs all punishments taken against you.

Glepage22 Wrote:Maybe I was wrong side but I made the fastest to go in the correct side!! Sometimes we cant control the car when we are in crash.

You could have done a U-Turn when you were on the wrong side to go the correct side instead of continuing on the wrong side. Nothing to do with controlling the car here, after the crash you were in control and decided to continue on the wrong side. The fact you landed on the wrong side pointing in the wrong direction is fine, it's the fact you chose to continue.

EDIT: Just watched the replay again and actually, after you crashed you were facing in the direction to leave the Autobahn legitimately except you blatantly ignored it.
Your ban has now ended.
Reference URL's