[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Marten! [Unban Request] (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:
Marten123

- Time & Date of Incident
Month, or two ago..

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
-----------
- Replay Timestamps:
-----------
- Situation:
I was driving down the autobahn, I was driving on the left lane, to overtake XFG, when he suddenly blocked me, and he suddenly cut me off. (I don't remember his username)

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
I didn't mean to use the word ''nig'' as nig-ger, but more instead as nig-ga, which in terms of afroamerican slang means a fellow brother. So eventually I didn't mean to offence anyone, it more kinda slipped out. If I did offence anyone with the word ''nig'' then I'm sincerely sorry and apologize for insulting or offending. I'm not a racist tho...
Racism is not tolerated here, and that's what it is.

Please see rule 1.7.

Rules Wrote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.

Any further comments?
Since I play other role-playing games where the word Nig in slang means a fellow afro-american then the word ''nig'' quite easily slipped out of my mouth. The word nig came as a parasite word from slang. I didn't mean to use the word offensively neither as racism. Yet again I'm really sorry if I offended anyone with the word, but I didn't intend to. In the future I would strongly control what would I post in the chat and what not...
Due to the seriousness of racism and due to your poor URS, I'm going to deny your unban request.

You are more than welcome to make an appeal where it is looked at by management, if you feel this request has been wrongly denied.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's