[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Discussion

Feel free to discuss this year's awards here.
No Teamspeak Awards this year? Sad
(2013-01-01 12:27)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]No Teamspeak Awards this year? Sad

If there was, you'd be voted the most talkative for sure.
Yeah he'd get all the votes,no question about it Smile
I don't understand why you'd care about them anyway Nick. The reason there are no TS awards this year is because we wanted to narrow down the number of awards in general.

I have based a few of my decisions for other awards on what people are like on TS so you could say that TS is an integral part of a few of the other awards like funniest, grumpiest, noobiest etc.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/misc.php...erverstats

cough *learn stats* cough Biggrin

It's all about the stats lads!

cruiser nubs pls
I can take being called the noobiest memeber.

Slowest?!
YSoSurprised.png
(2012-12-29 11:39)[TC] CityDriving Wrote: [ -> ]1. Do not vote for yourself or your team. Any votes for yourself or your team will not be counted.

Can you vote for people in the same team as you?
I think 'your team' only applies to the 'Best Team' question. Not 100% sure of this.
You can vote for people in your team. As BP rightly says. so long as you're not voting for yourself or your team as a whole it's fine.
It's what I thought, but I wasn't sure so thought I'd ask it anyways Smile
Thanks for the answer ;D
what about a category like "best/worst tow"?
We thought about it but we decided not to put one in because most people wouldn't really be able to think of many candidates because there's no points/xp system for it. Also, how do you judge who's the best TOW? It's quite difficult to work out.
no best/worst drifter award? Sad
well i have been voted for worst cop already... but my name doesn't even show up in that list
The list just shows raw data, not how you drive/maneuver etc.
Me? Grumpy? Yea *Removed* right
Not hard to spot people who didn't read the voting rules, voting themselves lol.
Slowest TC? Winner of MRT Event. Come at me.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's