[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TBO League 2013 - Round One Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: banner_round1.png]
Thanks for the info guys on all this. Will get some practice on this track Wink
nah why its always too late ? Wink If it starts here is 22:00 (gmt+2)
Thanks to a generous donation from Sinoco and an earlier donation from Matthew, the prize pot is currently at €120,000.

Why not donate too Smile
Car of Choice (FXO/XRT/RB4): FXO , I applied for the fxo since the begining so why is there a xrt in the competitors list with my name ?Biggrin
(2013-01-10 17:38)Speed Wrote: [ -> ]Car of Choice (FXO/XRT/RB4): FXO , I applied for the fxo since the begining so why is there a xrt in the competitors list with my name ?Biggrin

It's a sign. W00t
(2013-01-10 17:38)Speed Wrote: [ -> ]Car of Choice (FXO/XRT/RB4): FXO , I applied for the fxo since the begining so why is there a xrt in the competitors list with my name ?Biggrin

Sorry, altered.
Track has been changed back and the correct password is now on the server.
how do i donate?
(2013-01-13 19:58)Towcat Wrote: [ -> ]how do i donate?

Just !send the cash but it's probably better if he's online when you do it so he knows it's a donation.
Doesn't have to be done when hes online, its pretty obvious the reasons for randomly sending the event organizer money Biggrin
(2013-01-13 19:58)Towcat Wrote: [ -> ]how do i donate?

Type the following in game, replace "<amount"> with the amount you want to donate.

Code:
!send <amount> MButcher

Thanks.
ok sending 20,000 in a few seconds.
Thanks, received. Smile

Prize fund is now at €140,000
i wonder what laptimes you can do on the first track, fe green.
today i had my first training session on it... well i'm arround 1:23 without burning the tires (3% restriction and ~ 25% fuel).
is anyone below 1:20?
My best is a 1:17.90 (FXO 3%)

Prize pot: €290k Smile
i feel slow now...
Just under two weeks until the first race, get your team mates involved! There is no limit on the number of drivers that can enter so please spread the word.

It's also probably worth mentioning that you can sign up at any point during the league, you'll just have a disadvantage because you'll have missed races. Doesn't mean you can't still challenge for winning positions though.
Just did a few rounds.. best i could do is 1:22Sealed LipsX. Will need to re-think my tyres Tongue
IMPORTANT

Regarding: Restrictions

The restrictions for the cars have been modified slightly. To make the league fairer for those entering in the RB4, the FXO will now take a 4% air intake restriction, up 1% from before. The XRT will now take a 1% restriction and the RB4 will remain at 0%.

Air Intake Restrictions:

FXO - 4%
XRT - 1%
RB4 - 0%
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's