[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Head Phone issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought a pair of Plantronic Gamecom 780 Gaming headphones from Amazon. After I took them from the box, I plugged the usb connection into my usb3 port (like the manual said) and installed the driver and software via the cd that was provided. I went on youtube and the sound was brilliant, the surround sound switch worked and the quality was very good. However, after 5 minutes I went to watch another video and firefox crashed. I restarted the browser, tried again and still it crashed. I tried Chrome and internet explorer, and they didn't crash but the video took along time to load and the sound didn't work. I then tried to open Chivalry: Medieval warfare but that went not responding after 10 seconds of opening. The same thing happened to LFS, Minecraft and Rome total war. I restarted the pc, but all of the same things happened. I uninstalled and reinstalled the software twice, but the same kept happening. I have searched for this problem and I only found 3 people with it, but there's no answers. I have updated my version of windows, got all the updates from Windows Updates, got the latest graphics driver, updated my sound driver, updated flash and java. Still, I still have the same problem.

Here are my specs:

Advent DT1310b:

Intel Core i5-2310 processor
8GB DDR3-SDRAM memory
1.5TB HDD
GeForce GT530 1GB
USB 3.0

Please help asap as I need to get a solution soon so I can decide whether to send them back.

Thanks, Luke
System restore, then reinstalllllll headphonws
try different usb port? maybe a 2.0 one?
I tried both of these but neither worked, I've sent them back unfortunately Sad I don't know what happened, must be a compatability issue.
Reference URL's