[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UnBan multiB (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:multiB

● Time & Date of Incident: Dont remember , i only know my ban finish in 3 months

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:All make mistakes , i know what i do , i do a revenge ram , but i know this Wont happen again , i think , new year , new live , i think i be unban for play all together . Thanks

Multi
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I dont remember who ban me , do you know ?...
Sorry, I've been quite busy lately, I will reply tonight.
Well, the problem is that you just pushed a user out of your way. You could have easily passed them, but maybe you thought it would be more fun to crash them on the Autobahn? One of the problems is that you don't seem to be sorry, you didn't say sorry then, you aren't saying sorry now. You have a long record (especially for ramming), so it is hard to believe that you won't do it again if we unban you.

Here is the replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?xw379zxhfdyd9oe
I say sorry on the request....im sure of i dont do it again...sorry
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello there,

I'll keep this quick.

You have been banned for 6 months for ramming. You have a record of ramming (you have had previous bans of up to 60 days for ramming).

I honestly don't believe your words "I won't do it again". Surely if you were going to take our rules seriously, you'd have stopped breaking them on your first warnings.

Unban denied.

Josh.
Okay,....
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's