[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Nammi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Immediately apologize for mistakes in spelling but my English is weak.

● Your LFS Username:mikkichisa

● Time & Date of Incident - 13.01.2012

● Replay / Screenshot LinkSad - http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1pJKJTpbf.mpr

I got banned for it to be written to the police withdrew from the chase because he has a big lag?

● Replay Timestamps:

46:00:00 licence guys: Porez and Patrykbajger say him ..u lagging.. ...fix ur lags..

47:27:00 porez say him :[ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - you shouldnt be a cop with that ping...

47:30:00 he say ,,shush,,

48:19:00 he say ..sorry but i'm not !lost this chase after all this time..

48:23:00 starter say him ..[ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - yea you should !lost - we cant even spec you properly..

48:35:00 he say ..after this chase ill restart..

55.08.00 he say ..ffs people shut up about my lag..

55:28:00 starter say him ..[ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - you know you shouldnt even start copping with lag..

55:31:00 he say ..pissing me off..

56:49:00 i say ..Lagger off..

56:49:45 he say ..Oh shut up/...

57:20:00 he say ..“[K-EX]”B - You need to learn your left and rights...

58:00:00 i say [ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - u need learn progresss PING MADA FSmileSmile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmile <=== this is censored not swearing

58:25:00 he say ..SHUT UP MOANING...

58:29:00 he say ..BLOODY HELL YOU SOUND LIKE A WOMAN..

59:09:00 [ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - Shut up ?? KISS MY %%% <--censored

59:52:48 he say ..Little boy needs to learn his left & rights.. little ?? he have little . . .

1:00:16:00 he say ..Don't talk to me about rules...

1:00:25:00 i say ..[ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - watch RULS children..

1:00:50:00 Matrix[cop] say Guys, please? We just had a nice chase. Come on.

1:00:56:00 he say ..Nice chase? Pffft...

etc

he provoked me to such behavior. . . in the rules is that a police officer when have lags must quite chase . . . and as you can see he does not care
so if this is not dealt Unban he also should get banned for 2 weeks as I
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
First of all: the behaviour of DP wasnt exactly polite either. I will look into that seperately. However there is no rule that states a lagging cop has to leave a chase.

As for your behaviour: DP did lag quite severe for a brief periode of time. after that he still had a a higher ping but certainly not that worst. also his lag never had a negative impact on your chase.

You had no right to insult him - even it it was "cencored". -> rules 1.1 and 1.7

also you kept driving on the wrong side of the road causing crashes and never said sorry. So his comments about you driving on the left side where fully valid. This i didnt notice upon banning you because i only reviewed the chatlogs at that time.

At this point in Time Unban will be denied. I will leave this thread open for a higher rank admin to check on the case.
I would just like to say, I did try and remain as far back in the chase as I could. I did NOT want to pit you nor help with the box, because I know, and I admit, you would go flying due to my lag.

With regards to me not !lost the chase, I am not helping the amount I did within a chase, not to receive a reward out of it.

Anyhow, I thought I'd let you know, I have a new router in the post today so my internet should be better. I'm sorry about my behaviour, I didn't mean to inflict any harm, but as I said, I really didn't want to pit you.
I would say something in this case.

2 years ago, TC administration was perfect.
Now, I think that too much players have admin permissions and here is the one rule "Admin have always right"(For confirmation 9/10 unban requests are rejected at the start)

Nammi I can't find report which caused Brolly's ban so I guess you've seen everything on the server. And you had time to ban Brolly but you didn't have time to warn danielp1997 about ping?

Nammi you say "This i didnt notice upon banning you because i only reviewed the chatlogs at that time."
So why you ban him, if you haven't overall picture of the situation.

Many times. I've seen when administrators warn peoples about high ping. One time, player even was kicked from server. In this case, I see that he was asked by the other players about ping repair. In response to the request danielp1997 is vulgar("shut up"). Brolly i think that you should report danielp1997.

I think that this ban is absurd, and Brolly should be unbanned.

Administrator Message by: Nammi

Do not post in reports you are not involved in!
First of please see Forum rule 21:

Quote:21. Only Admins and user(s) involved in a user report are permitted to post. Any other people posting who do not have relative input, will be issued with a warning.

therefor your warning level will be raised.

Secondly, as i have written in my first response i will look into DP's response further and check for actions against him.
The paragraph where i was rethinking mikkichisa Ban was only for his manner of driving in the replay, which was bad to speak it out. We will wait for a higher rank admin who dealt with him before to check for possible extension of his ban for his bad history on our server.
For the insulting swearwords the chatlogs are a valid proove for me. There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour.

Thread closed for now. Reopen as needed.
Ok,

I will only be focussing on the ban in question here.

Up until this ban, you have had roughly 40 individual actions against you, most for poor attitude and insulting or abusive behaviour.

Last year you were told you would be given a lengthy ban if your behaviour doesn't improve. Since that warning, you have still received actions for swearing, insulting and having a generally poor attitude on our servers.

Your current ban has been extended to 6 months - after this you will receive a longer ban if your behaviour does not improve.

Josh.
is some sort of a joke, last year I did not have any warnings or situation with someone insult or curse, just what I was banned for a year for voby and nothing besides.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's