[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Maluch525 (Unban Request Denied by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Maluch525

● Time & Date of Incident : Few Minutes Ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/vyb6yz
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
1 - When i said let's crash , wasn't talking To UcG , I said this to all the guys that were in the place , so i dont it's considerate as harrassing.
2 - When I Said "kill da biaaatch" It's A Sentence that I Alwas Use for fun , not against UcG .
3 - When I Said "Girls will cry" , because she said something like , grow up or something and the sentence means that the crashes are too heavy that they'll make little girls cry , not UcG Which is a lady .
4 - When I Said "umad ucg" because she was shouting and saying to us go away , and i don't think that ''You Mad ?'' Is considered as harrassing because it's always used between players for fun.
Regards
I have banned you, when i was reviewing the forum report.

You were not reported originally, however, after what i have seen from you, i have decided to take an action on you aswell.

(2013-02-02 23:09)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]1 - When i said let's crash , wasn't talking To UcG , I said this to all the guys that were in the place , so i dont it's considerate as harrassing.

Encouraging other players to break the rules, which means, asking them to crash each other, is not acceptable.

(2013-02-02 23:09)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]2 - When I Said "kill da biaaatch" It's A Sentence that I Alwas Use for fun , not against UcG .

I find the sentence "kill da biaaatch" very offensive, especially in the context of everything, that was happening at that moment. There is a chance, that you have not aimed it towards UndercoverGirl, however, swearing is still there. This is not the kind of a sentence, that you should use "for fun".

(2013-02-02 23:09)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]3 - When I Said "Girls will cry" , because she said something like , grow up or something and the sentence means that the crashes are too heavy that they'll make little girls cry , not UcG Which is a lady .

Yes, she told players who were ramming her, to grow up. They indeed were acting immaturely, therefore what she said, was not simple "crying". It does not even matter whethere she is a girl or not, nobody should have to deal with the kind of the events, that she had to deal with today. Limits of having fun, were obviously exceeded.

(2013-02-02 23:09)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]4 - When I Said "umad ucg" because she was shouting and saying to us go away , and i don't think that ''You Mad ?'' Is considered as harrassing because it's always used between players for fun.

No, "u mad" sentence is usually not considered as harassing. However, in the context of today's events, i think that it is. Instead of at least being quiet, while she was trying to deal with players that were harassing and ramming her, you spilled even more gas on the fire, with saying "umad ucg". She obviously was not having fun at that time. Context makes the whole thing very different, in my opinion.

You were banned for three days and at this point, i am denying your Unban Request. I feel that three days is just enough for you to think about what you have done wrong and since you obviously think, that you have done absolutely nothing wrong, it should be just about right. Next time think about what kind of a "party" you are joining into, before changing your name to some weird signs and following to whatever other players do.

Events like today's, were never threated lightly. Spoiling someones fun with grouping up on him and literally forcing him to move away, is not what anyone should deal with in this community. You may have thought that it was fun on your side, but i bet that you would not think the same, if it was you, who was being on UndercoverGirl's place.
Since you have nothing else to say, i am archiving this thread.

Your ban will automatically expire on 05/feb/2013 at 22:56 UTC.

Thank you.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's