[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban John2401 ? (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: John2401

● Time & Date of Incident : Idk i think its in 2011

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I dont have it anymore Confused
● Replay Timestamps: I dont have it anymore Confused

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I want be unban because now i'm mature, i want to drive with TC Drivers, I think Its a really good cruise server .. , If i post the unban request its for one reason, I'M sorry Sad But , If u unban me i say you THANK YOU verry much Blushing , I'm permaban and i want to come back with u Sad,
Thank you for read my request.

John
Nope this guy hacked my licence ...
How does that work?

There is John2401 and JohnJohn2401.
He send me a files , i accept and the virus have been crypted , my antivirus dont found any virus and with the keylogger he rob my password , there is the REAL john2401
Please remain patient for the timebeing. This will get sorted accordingly.

You may well not be the same people, but something I can't get my head around is; why would he hack you if you have separate accounts? There is john2401 and johnjohn2401.

Johnjohn2401's unban request (http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5150) said this:

Didou/johnjohn2401 Wrote:this account I buy a friend of mine and he had the stupidity to do with Advent, but it will be the first bank that has marrive me on this account and I really promais change the font server will look if my driving you want it can be considered as a test

Also, why did you not mention about anything about a potential hacked account in the unban request's initial post?

For reference:
Why ? Its simple, I have Buy me 2rd account ( John2401 ) after the hack , i have begin with Johnjohn2401
Hi,

When were you hacked? Do you have any evidence at all to support this?
how.. heum, I have found a proof Smile

The following payments and/or transactions are registered to your account:

List of your payments :
12 Aug 2010 paypal

That from lfs.net on my licence details

i have been hacked +/- 2 month Before my licence buying on my 2rd account

<- hacked my first account 1-2 month before that
I don't think that payment is going to help prove that you've been hacked much.

Are you and Didou in the same team?

I'm currently feeling the same way BP is... confused.

You bought your second account around the same time you got hacked, August 2010, you had you account banned 2 months ago but you are only doing something about it now?

What is your relation to Didou?
Yes i'm in the same team of didou, my account as been hacked 2month before i buy my new licence on my new accout , My relation with didou.. Old friends
Ok, that makes sense.

ONe thing that leaves me confused though - Why are you only telling us this now though? Why not before when you had previous bans because of bans on johnjohn2401?
because I was a noob and I did not care with my old licence , but now i want to drive again with ya and i'm sorry for my error Confused
What about this post in Didou's unban request?

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...3#pid54713

Quote:this account I buy a friend of mine and he had the stupidity to do with Advent,

He is claiming to have bought your account? Is this true? I just have to be 100% sure about the whole situation before I take any action.
No he NEVER buy me the account , i can promise you that, and with my old account i never have permaban, its a fake :/
Righto, I am happy with your IPs, your forum IP matches that of John2401 (which tells me that you are who you say you are) and that means that I can trust your story.

"Didou has gained access to your account by using a keylogger to obtain your password" - Is that right?

Also, does Didou have another account that he used before he took your account?
Yes didou Use Keylogger for obtain my password,

And yes before hacking my account he use ' Didou4413'
For now, the account john2401 will be unbanned, but I'd strongly advise you to change your passwords right away.

Change both LFS game and web passwords, and any passwords on e-mail accounts that are linked with your LFS.

johnjohn2401 will remain banned and anote will be added that it was hacked by Didou. At the moment I can't seem to find any link between Didou using johnjohn2401 and the account Didou4413. There are no name or IP matches.
Maybe a frien of the hacker of my account ( didou ) use the account Didou4413 ? And thank you for unban Smile i change password NOW
I'll do some more digging and see if it needs banning anyway.

Just to clarify, john2401 has now been unbanned, and johnjohn2401 will remain banned. Further action will be taken on ANY account that didou is seen to be using.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's