[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request :( (Unban Request Denied by Nammi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Duncaann

● Time & Date of Incident 12/02/2013

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Well hi,

I know I have a long ban history here, but I was really doing way better than normal.. Sad Nammi said he wasn't in the mood to ban someone, which means it wasn't that bad.. I'm really sorry but I really do my best to keep it nice to other players and admins. Nammi (something like that..) said I didn't change but I tried to do my best to prove him I was.

Can you guys please welcome me back in the TC server? I really like it there =(

SORRY.. (also appologised to the guy I was arguing with..) Please Sad
Ok,

A quick summary.

Your records tell us that you had had 43 individual entries. This ranges from user reports to bans. It includes:

- 3 admin warnings
- 12 kicks
- 16 'other' actions (User reports, cop-, fines, etc)
- 11 individual bans amounting to 1,086 days / 3 years.

Some of these are for more minor things such as InSim fines. Some a little more noteworthy such as ignoring sirens, speeding as a cop and/or ramming. However there is a constant theme throughout your record - swearing, insulting and abusive behaviour.

Here's the chatlog from your last ban, which is currently permanent.

Quote:Jamaica Duncaann 50cent : ****[COP] - why you did highest fine??
Jamaica Duncaann 50cent : ****[COP] - stupid ahole...
Jamaica Duncaann 50cent : because you are a piece of chips
Jamaica Duncaann 50cent : thats what your mom said last night
Jamaica Duncaann 50cent : nope now shes tied up in my basement

It's all ok saying 'sorry', 'I won't do it again' but why should we believe this? You've had so many chances in the past. You even received a 1 year ban which was removed after an apology, 3 days later you got that 1 year ban put back.

Simple question: Do you feel behaviour like this is acceptable?

Josh.
Hi,

No I don't think it's acceptable..
Isn't there a way you can mute me in the server? Because I think if I speak that gets the most problems..

I really really like the server but I can't take it if something is unfair in my eyes Sad
I will really do my best to keep my mouth shut.. (I don't do ramming no more, it's just the mouth)
Really sorry.. (again)

It's your decision.
Thanks anyways for the fun I had there

Duncan.
The fact that you feel your 'mouth' is the problem and is still going to be a problem concerns me.

You have had many chances in the past to change your behaviour and I don't honestly feel that this ban will have a massive effect.

Your unban has been denied.

Josh.
(2013-02-13 21:14)Duncan Wrote: [ -> ]I know I have a long ban history here, but I was really doing way better than normal.. Sad Nammi said he wasn't in the mood to ban someone, which means it wasn't that bad

Basically what Josh said summs it up pretty nicely.

And just for reference: at the time i was on the server you where just arguing with another user, an offence i would have never banned you. It was just as i checked the chatlogs and found the word Josh posted from just before i joined the server that i banned you.
Sad

Isn't there a way to mute me in game?
Yes, !ban. It's down to you to control what you do, not us.
Okay sorry, I will shut up when I'm not needed to talk

Thumbup
To avoid any missunderstandings:

There is no way to mute you ingame. Its your responsibility what you say and you had many chances to change your behaviour.

Therefore the ban will stay in place.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's