[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rocky's Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Savy and TC,

- Your LFS Username: RockClan

- Time & Date of Incident 18:33 UTC

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

After a quite long time of good behaviour on TC, I sadly had a bad moment again. Sad

It started with the mess of the mega cruises this afternoon, where I attended in.

Some people where just acting st*pid and rough. Causing me and my new team leader, to crash out many times. One of these guys was a TOW called something like HeikkiT LLM.

He kept on wrecking people on purpose, and made people leave and rage quit. After we told him not to do this, he kept on driving aggresive.

[SR] Rider for example, tried and managed to wreck me 3 times in a row. And later HeikkiT again.

Later Savy and Thomas joined the server. But since it was such a chaotic mega cruise, with lots of accidents, I guess it was hard to control.

However, in the mean time I kept being the victim of purpose ramming.

Now after this all, (and being in a small depression, and not having slept for 2 days thanks to stress) I sadly lost my mind, and went all crazy. I was dumb enough, to revenge ram. This is one of the most dumb and stupid decissions I have made in a long time on LFS. And I have to say that I really regret it. I do however know that there is no single excuse for ramming, nor for revenge ramming.

And all I hope for is for another chance and prove that I'm a good guy, as I've shown over the past months.

I really hope Savy, that you will unban me, and give me a chance. If not, than I have well deserved my ban, and will serve it.

Thanks for reading this,

Kind Regards,
Rocky
Well rocky when I joined the server and seen the cruise attempt I knew all it would do was cause trouble which was right. Although they tried to have a nice cruise its pretty much impossible when some people just mess it up so when I joined it was a hard time trying to keep control of things and also trying to keep an eye out on users.

However I did see people asking others to stop ramming and I was trying to spectate the users. While spectating a user I seen your complaint about another user ramming you, So I was watching the user to see if he was gonna continue and while watching him I seen you turn into his lane and hit him on which I had to take action on. But after you came back you told me he's rammed you multiple times so I checked my replay and you was right. The user did aim for you and ram you and then tried to say he didn't see you although the replay show's him aiming for you.

As you have kept out of trouble since your last ban it clearly show's you are learning from your mistake's but this one was a bad moment for you. As you have apologized for what you did and acknowledge what you did was wrong. I will unban you from the servers but please learn from this and understand that you are on a LAST warning and doing this again will result in the same thing without any possibility of an unban.

Just remember if this sort of thing happens again just let a TC know if they are online or save a replay and report them.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's