[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Maluch525 (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Maluch525

● Time & Date of Incident: Saturday , February 16th

● Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1HKGOJHE.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I Rammed Orange by mistake , i also said sorry Several times and sent to Orange a pm with my apologies , i paid compensation too , tbh , i thought that doing that is enough , is there anything else to do to avoid a report ?
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello.

So, as you know, you were banned for ramming. Had you hit Orange and had it been a genuine mistake due to driver error then it would have been fine since you apologised and all the rest of it. However, you were trying to ram somebody else with intention, and hit Orange whilst doing so. This is intentional ramming (not of Orange, but who you were aiming to hit). It is somewhat common sense that play ramming when "innocent" people are around is quite a silly activity to be doing. Given your already poor URS file, a fortnight ban was issued. You also have previous entries for causing crashes and not apologising, which can be treated as ramming.
But why would you get a ban when you ram your friend , and he don't say anything ?!
(2013-02-18 17:44)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]But why would you get a ban when you ram your friend , and he don't say anything ?!

The fact of the matter is, strictly and technically speaking, intentional ramming is not tolerated, in fact this is the second rule "in the book", if you like. The fact you tried to purposely ram somebody (in a friendly way, albeit) but hit someone in public due to you trying to ram somebody else, that's not acceptable.
Also , i was doing friendly ram with a TC that i'll not mention his name , and he didn't said anything
(2013-02-19 12:12)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]Also , i was doing friendly ram with a TC that i'll not mention his name , and he didn't said anything

Did you and this admin affect anyone else apart from the people involved in the friendy ramming session?
No, but you said friendly ramming is forbidden , so even if we don't affect other players , it's still against rules .
(2013-02-19 16:30)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]No, but you said friendly ramming is forbidden , so even if we don't affect other players , it's still against rules .

I said it is forbidden if you look at the rules very strictly. I would tend to avoid intervening unless it was getting out of hand (e.g. if the whole server was messing around) or if people who weren't involved in this friendly ram fest got involved against their will, in this case, it was Orange.

Unban request denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's