[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: YMY - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

s2 license user name, YMY

First of all, I do not know English very well.
10k km's I have traveled around this server. For the sake of personal tastes and favorite servers to play every day with pleasure I was subjected to a penalty of 82 days.
Deliberately not hit anyone, I did not curse anyone.

Where did it go past them overtake me, even though I did not do just a cruise overtake without the right to appeal to me, how can I forbid someone who treats?

While there is no bad in the middle do not want to say that I do not accept the 82-day ban. Only I said, "Are you kid?" To do this, the ban not deal 82 days. I can not believe!!!

I play to enjoy the game so far nobody I do not want to destroy for the sake of personal gain.

Within the discourse of the traffic rule violation can, but I have not bad against anyone. I object to the user for an administrator prohibits personal tastes.

82-day ban imposed Removal S2 license user name.

A lot of my friends can vouch for me. I am honest and respectful

With all respect

Note: I do not know english very well. Translation done with the help of Google Translate.

Thank you.
Ok,

Just to sum the situation up - we had 2 problems with you.

1. You passed 3 cops in a chase, then continued to overtake the 4th cop and the suspect, overtaking the entire chase. You were kicked for this.

2. You came back online with a bit of a poor attitude, implying we are 'kids' and not listening to us. You then just disconnected in a huff.

I checked your record after filing the kick - you have had previous reports, warnings, kicks and bans for overtaking chases. Hence, you now have another ban.

Josh/
Josh I have just one police left. highway and you kicked me. ok.

I've used this phrase relate "are you kid?" ; (MR.NB)He said I'm kid and 82 day ban.

I cant believe.

I make mistakes. but this is not the nature of the error for 82 days.
I am constantly trying to tow service
I was not malicious.

I can not tell. Sorry.
(2013-02-18 20:50)YMY Wrote: [ -> ]I've used this phrase relate "are you kid?" ; (MR.NB)He said I'm kid and 82 day ban.

I find asking myself whether i am a kid, becouse i have politely explained you the reason for your kick, very disrespectful. Instead of being sorry for what you have done or at least trying to understand why you were kicked, you have attacked me on a personal level.

What you have said, is not worth 82 days ban by itself. If this was the first time that you would have lost your temper against an admin or anyone else on this matter, you would most probably not be serving a 82 days ban. However, your record is clearly showing that you are being disrespectful frequently, which is not acceptable.

Your record is far from clear and you are playing on here for long enough, to know better. Just for disrespecting admins, you have already served two bans and were kicked once. On the top of that, you have already been kicked and banned for disrespecting the sirens numerous times, which is the reason, for your kick. You are clearly not learning, are you?
I do not fully understand you.
You did not kick me. But banned me.

I do not speak English until I tell you my problem.
I've been playing the game since 2008 on this server. 2 times may be prohibited. its normal.

I was nervous yeah I admitted. OK.
I do not understand 82 days ban.

Finally,

I do not understand Mr.NB
You will not understand me.
You are king, we are slaves

I love this server in spite of everything, and I do not want to be apart for a long time.
I want to remove or reduce ban.

Regards
Yes, Josh has kicked you for overtaking the chase, when you came back i have explained it to you, since Josh was in the chase and after that, instead of being sorry for breaking the server rules, you have called me a kid. I am certainly not one, especially not for clearing the server of rule breakers.

(2013-02-18 21:58)YMY Wrote: [ -> ]I've been playing the game since 2008 on this server. 2 times may be prohibited. its normal.

Without including today's ban, you have already been banned six times, all together for 85 days and 12 hours. You have already been kicked and reported numerous times aswell, so you are clearly doing something wrong.

Nobody is against you, i would of rather have you being online right now, than being banned. However, if rule breakers would not keep getting removed from the servers, they would be far from enjoyable. You have had a lot of chances to learn from your mistakes already and at the end of the day, you are playing on here for long enough, to know what you can and what you must not do. Being a regular player does not give you a right, to overtake chases and disrespect admins or other players.
(2013-02-18 22:19)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Josh has kicked you for overtaking the chase, when you came back i have explained it to you, since Josh was in the chase and after that, instead of being sorry for breaking the server rules, you have called me a kid. I am certainly not one, especially not for clearing the server of rule breakers.

(2013-02-18 21:58)YMY Wrote: [ -> ]I've been playing the game since 2008 on this server. 2 times may be prohibited. its normal.

Without including today's ban, you have already been banned six times, all together for 85 days and 12 hours. You have already been kicked and reported numerous times aswell, so you are clearly doing something wrong.

Nobody is against you, i would of rather have you being online right now, than being banned. However, if rule breakers would not keep getting removed from the servers, they would be far from enjoyable. You have had a lot of chances to learn from your mistakes already and at the end of the day, you are playing on here for long enough, to know what you can and what you must not do. Being a regular player does not give you a right, to overtake chases and disrespect admins or other players.

I've been playing the game for 5 years on this server. Yeah you're right
I just know my mistake... I think the ban 82 days long

Only,
I love this server in spite of everything, and I do not want to be apart for a long time. I demand to shorten the duration of the Forbidden

Thanks for understanding.
Again sorry I do not know English very well.

Regards,
Just to clarify - you were banned for 82 days both for your attitude towards Mr.NB and overtaking the chase.

As Mr.NB says this isn't the first time that you have ignored these rules, you have been banned for ignoring sirens before hence you have been banned for it again.

If you understand it is wrong, why are you still doing it?

Josh.
I can not go back in time.
I admit my mistake
I apologized.
Again I apologize.

If possible, I demand reduce punishment.

Regards
It's ok saying sorry, and that you know it was wrong - but I bet you said that last time, and the time before. You obviously know it is wrong but you still persist in breaking the same rule.

If your previous ban (only 6 months ago) didn't teach you anything, I don't see any reason to unban you from this one.

Josh.
(2013-02-19 01:56)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]It's ok saying sorry, and that you know it was wrong - but I bet you said that last time, and the time before. You obviously know it is wrong but you still persist in breaking the same rule.

If your previous ban (only 6 months ago) didn't teach you anything, I don't see any reason to unban you from this one.

Josh.

Josh,

I'm sorry.
I accept my mistake.
Times of frustrated people make mistakes,
I played a game to relax,
At that moment something else nervous
I love to spend time on this server
I will say now I can not find mention
I demand reduce punishment.
Again I'm sorry.
I will respect the decision

Regards.
If this was the first, or perhaps the second time then I would happily unban you as you are obviously sorry. However I don't see the point in unbanning you just because you are sorry. I'm not convinced that you will come back and suddenly stop passing chases.

Unban denied.

Josh.
I congratulate the decision.
82 days for a long time. If possible, I demand to shorten.
At the very least you can do this.
This is not a court of, I'm not a criminal

Regards.
I'm afraid not, not this time.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's