[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Might as well see... :P (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: ancilenet

● Time & Date of Incident Ages ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I don't know if I deserve one or not, I guess thats for the admins to decide.

However, I've been away 5 months and over that 5 months I've had a lot of people I used to drive with on TC saying I should request an unban.

So on that note - Can I have an unban please? I promise I will not swear at Hoshi again, unless its on TeamSpeak. lol Smile

-Stu/DD
Very rare I instantly approve an unban request. So your lucky Smile

However you must agree to this following paragraph..

You will not call users any names or insulting phrases, you follow all the rules and will show total respect to others. Failure to do so will result in the remainder of your ban being reinstated. So basically your on a 7 month suspended sentence.

Regards Smile

Ash

Ps I can't get on the servers right now, so if you agree to this, you'll either have to wait until tomorrow lunch, or direct another admin at this thread Smile

Basically if you break any rules within the next 197 days, you will be banned for 197 days again. After 197 days (4th Sept), you'll just get banned or punished as normal (not that is what you really want to happen though lol) Smile
(2013-02-20 20:24)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]You will not call users any names or insulting phrases, you follow all the rules and will show total respect to others.

I will try my best although it is likely some may get verbal abuse on TS Biggrin Tongue

-Stu/DD
(2013-02-20 21:28)DopeyD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-20 20:24)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]You will not call users any names or insulting phrases, you follow all the rules and will show total respect to others.

I will try my best although it is likely some may get verbal abuse on TS Biggrin Tongue

-Stu/DD

Please, be serious about this. Remember this is your chance to prove yourself.
(2013-02-21 11:31)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-20 21:28)DopeyD Wrote: [ -> ]

-Stu/DD

Please, be serious about this. Remember this is your chance to prove yourself.

I will not call users any names or insulting phrases, I will follow all the rules and will show total respect to others on the server(s).

Regards,
-Stu/DD.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's