[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Time for G29?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well, on their Danish site, Logitech removed the G27 from the list of wheels currently sold.. Maybe they've finally got a new G29 heading for us. Smile

http://www.logitech.com/da-dk/gaming/wheels
Hmm thats kinda strange. That would be nice though, but has there even been mentioned a G29 yet? Smile
Let's hope so.

Official word from Logitech as of late is that they are dropping console based peripheral development and are focusing on the PC peripheral and mobile market.

http://egamer.co.za/2013/01/logitech-dro...cessories/
I also saw they have taken G27 away from the site, because I wanted to buy one. Don't think we will see G29 any time soon, atleast it would be kind of disappointing for me because I just bought a new one.
It's still there on the Canadian, American, and Brazilian websites.

I wonder what the wheel wil be like?
(2013-03-20 15:14)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what the wheel wil be like?

The same as before but the shifter won't move at all and it will have 50 buttons on the wheel.
(2013-03-20 16:15)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]The same as before but the shifter won't move at all and it will have 50 buttons on the wheel.

Well, we'll see.
They just updated the line of gaming accessories, so there just might be a new wheel out soon aswell. I hope.
Behold, the Logitech G29

It's gone from the Spanish web too. my DFGT is less than a year old so I dont plan on upgrading but we'll see.
Would be awesome. Also quite good timing, as my G27 (3rd one now) has also started messing up on the center alignment and total degree count again. Tongue
News flash! I've found these pictures just today:

[Image: original.jpg]
[Image: lSkAa72.png]

I've heard it has PS3 and PS4 support (I'm guessing PC support as well) and a shifter judging by the first pic, but Logitech haven't actually formally announced this yet so I don't know the details.
Inb4 starting price 350€.

Looks cool though, definitely will look into it more if it comes out and is cheaper than 300€....
When ever my G27 will break, I'm for sure getting that.
That wheel indeed looks really nice.
Looks like a wacky modified G27. I like it though Biggrin
looks like someone has photoshopped some DFGT controls to a G27.

Didnt Logitech drop their gaming peripheral development?
what about Gearbox shift?
You can tell this is photoshopped, The looks of this wheel frightens me anyways. Im not sure what you guys are seeing lol

@Skoda, I think they dropped it and then brought it back with less funding. Or you may be right. Who am I?
Don't see any visible edits to the file using an ELA analyser.

[Image: 69a857f7c6.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's