[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Godaddy Unban (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my name is David and my lfs name Godaddy

I really wanna try TC cruise and cruise there. i was banned but i cant remember why. I regret it much and just wanna play and have fun . Biggrin i have grown up sice i was banned i know that. Have a nice cruise and hope i ge tunbanned.

lfs username : david989898
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

We have reason to believe that this account is linked to that of a user associated with account hacking.

If you can shed any light on this or provide evidence that suggests this is untrue then please let us know.

Thanks,

~ L
HEllo . My account was hacked. by some kevin from spain. he promissed me get a server but he treaterd me. then he was hacking other accounts with my account and then 1 year after i mailed lfs and got the account back ! u have to belive me i have proof that i got mail from lfs that i got it back
Deleted your other thread, there's no need to make two threads while this one is still active.
Do you own this account: nicholascam?
No its my friends account nicholas camelerri why?

i was playing on it while my account was hacked .
That account is also permanently banned and fits in with the timescales here.

It's permanently banned for speed-hacking. You're resting on 2 banned accounts here.
1. I did just play on other servers not this with that acc
2. U want proof that i got it back from lfs? *
3. i should never do such a bad thing

i Promisse i have proof of the hacker too u guys havce to belive me

but anyway how cold u guys se that?
1 - Fair enough
2 - Yes please
3 - ?

We could see the accounts were linked because we hold records on every username that enters our servers, including IP's.
how do i pase pictures here mate?

http://www.mediafire.com/?0cwu8x7uup8dsz...onlc4fsk8z

Press link to se my pictures prove pic
I can believe that you've got the account back. I do however have a problem with the fact that you used another account and were subsequently banned on that for speed hacking.

Any comments on that?
I was not the one who got banned on that account it was my friend that did it it wasnt me. when i borrowed acc i already was banned there so it was my friend ( nicholas by he self that did it ) i promisse. havent got any kind of hacks
Hmm, your account will be unbanned in the morning.

Stay out of trouble and keep your account safe. Smile

(I'll lock this thread once you've responded so I know you've seen it.)
Okej thanks mate. yes i will stay away from that, iam mature enogh now Biggrin
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's