[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day,

Its been awhile ay fellas! Somehow managed to score myself a life and haven't had much time for games and the PC in general Sad

Anyway, So I was driving my car around like I do... Hooked around the corner and my iPhones gone SMACK against the side of the tissue holder (Whatever ford was thinking with that! Due to my ute being manual, makes it impossible to put a tissue box their anyway! -.-)
Back to the point, the lock buttons f**ked, it seems to have been pushed down and it doesnt move at all (Tried the extreme of bashing it on the table and it didnt work either)

Do any of y'all know how I can fix this or how much it will cost me to repair? I can live without it but its just abit of a pain in the arse
There isnt really an easy way to fix it but im not sure how much it would cost to be fixed.

If you are finding it hard to lock or press the button, you can go into Settings>General>Accessibility and turn on Assistive Touch, the little white dot that is at the side of your screen. Just hit Device and there is a lock button.

Hope that hopes untill you can get it fixed
Reference URL's