[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Petux (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Got permanently banned with no reason. Would like to get unbanned.
Hello Petux.

Please could you follow the form which can be located >here<

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
● Your LFS Username: petux
● Time & Date of Incident: no incident
● Replay / Screenshot Link: no replay
● Replay Timestamps: no timestamps
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Because I have been perm. banned for no reason, and I did not broke any rules while visiting the server.
When was the last time Martzz used your account?
Martzz has never used my account but we share the same router and internet conncetion since we are neighbours. Maybe this has made a false understanding that he has used or uses my account.
(2013-04-13 12:47)Petux Wrote: [ -> ]Martzz has never used my account

Our logs show that Martzz (kaar3l / kaarel) has joined our servers using your account no fewer than 355 times.
You also appear to have used "martzz" at least 21 times.

To me, that makes it clear that either he has regular access to your account or that you are both the same person.

Either way, I see no reason to un-link the two accounts.
This is explainable only by that we are using the same router and internet connection since we are neighbours. And we have not shared or changed our users. This must be from our same internet connection.
I have driven about 30k km in the servers without any big problems and now got a ban like this. Confused1
(2013-05-13 07:41)Petux Wrote: [ -> ]This is explainable only by that we are using the same router and internet connection since we are neighbours. And we have not shared or changed our users.

I did not use the IP to come to that conclusion. It was nicknames. This is also how I could say that you had used the Martzz account as well as Martzz using yours. If I was only checking the IP I wouldn't be able to distinguish so easily.

The various nicknames used most by Martzz (kaar3l / kaarel) have been used many times on your account. In fact, the most frequently used nick on your account is "kaar3l" (over 300 times).

The fact that you did not tell me that you shared nicknames between the accounts several hundred times (which you can't possibly have forgotten if you deliberately used each other's nicknames so often) lets me come to only two possible conclusions: Either the accounts "Petux" and "Martzz" are owned by the same person, or they are regularly shared between 2 people.

Either way, I have no reason to believe that the two accounts are fully independent - all the evidence I have suggests they are shared. Therefore the accounts will remain linked.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's