[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - S_Trucker (Ban Reduced by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: SD* TRUCKER

● Time & Date of Incident: Perm. banned: 2012-10-26 17:56:48

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I have not. Banned for "ramming" COP (He stood with speedtrap, and I just crashed him twice to remove his speedtrap.
● Replay Timestamps: I have not.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello all,

I would like to try request again for my unban. My first unban request few days after ban was rejected.
Life For Speed is going down and we all know it. Few Cruise Servers only is the most interesting servers now (and Cargame.nl - racing servers). So I'm writing this request, because i just want to cruise with nice people on (I think) the best cruise server ever. I know, my behavior was very very bad, so I said, I just want to drive in pleasantness. No more intentional accidents and crashes, I promise.

Please, look positive in this request...

LFSW: S_Trucker
Before this ban, you had 23 separate offences (user reports, warns, kicks, bans etc) recorded and 740 days worth of bans. Even after those you were still breaking pretty basic rules.

Personally, I don't think that someone with such a lack of respect for our servers, rules and admins deserves to be allowed on our servers.

Josh.
Ok, but look, mostly I drove on [TC] servers with my friend - Rozi (LFSW: patrykbajger). He is very good, but crazy driver, and we always did somethink wrong (How you said: "breaking pretty basic rules").

I said, i just want to drive on the best cruise server (without GTR cars) without breaking rules.

I know, its very hard to trust me, after what I've done.
I am prepared to give you one more chance.

Considering that one ban was for using mods (after a warning from an admin) and also for trying to evade bans with another account, you should feel quite lucky that we are giving you this chance.

Your ban has been reduced to 202 days - that takes us to 26th of October 2013, making your perm ban only a 1 year ban. Please don't make me regret this. If you break any more rules after this, the perm ban will be put back and not lifted.

Is that fair?

Josh.
Is that fair? Oh, very fair Wink Thank you very much Wink I'm very happy xD I am looking forward to end of ban Wink

Thanks again.
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's