[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban appeal. - Kriss (Unban Request Granted by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: kristofferandersen

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have a video / replay.
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: It looks like I have been banned for maybe over a Whole year now. I was thinking to send a unban appeal in 2012. I don't know why I'm banned and I've been banned for a long time now...

A lot of hugs from me (Kriss)
You were initially permed for unexplained account fraud, then for affiliation with [WKD].

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Could you please state who was and is using this account now? And the truth please.
What do u mean with affilation with wkd? I've stopped playing there 2days ago. I sold all my cars there.... So now i want to start to play on this server.
(2013-04-07 14:44)kriss0706 Wrote: [ -> ]What do u mean with affilation with wkd? I've stopped playing there 2days ago. I sold all my cars there.... So now i want to start to play on this server.

I mean affiliation as in being in the team, not playing there. Also, please answer Chuck's question which can be seen above.
Boypower, i have permanently left the wkd team and will never go back.
Chuck, i rented my account to my friend cause he didnt have a account, he wanted this game and i just let him try it.. But that was a half year ago.
Well, the account was banned as a precaution since we noticed some irregularities on its usage (account-sharing). Providing this not to happen again in future, I will unban the account.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's