[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - (The Stig) (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: (The Stig)

● Time & Date of Incident: 2009-08-16 17:27:57

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Unable to post this as I haven't got a replay Sad

● Replay Timestamps: -----

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Reasons as to why I feel I deserve an unban, well, since the 3 years that i have been banned, I have grown up and matured over those 3 years, Okay I accept the responcibility for the things I may have done in the past but the past is the past and i'm trying to build a better reputation for myself, and to clear my name. Furthermore, I have always liked driving at [TC] CityDriving and always will, maybe back then I was a inmature child, but I have matured somewhat now since then, and I think I should have another chance. Moreover, I know my URS reports will hinder me, and might give a outlook to you that is bad, but I have changed since those days, and those days have gone! I am desperate to come back, I want to have another chance. I apolgise for the things I have done in the past let it be the past and let me come back please Sad .

P.S I joined the forum with Gerrard2009 because I hadn't got the confidence to join with the name (The Stig) to post a unban request as I know that somehow my account would be banned and I wouldn't even be able to post a unban appeal.

Anyway's you have heard what i've wanted to say... Thank's for your time, I hope to be back soon.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello hello

Right thanks for the mature post, much appreciated.

You mentioned you joined with Gerrad2009 instead of the Stig. Is gerrard2009 also your account?

Also what was the reason behind you creating a server called [TC]ShittyDriving?

Thanks

Ash
Erm, right,

This wasn't my server, ok I admit I hosted it but if I remember correctly, Mikjen was the one whom instigated the idea, and then influenced my immature brain to host it. I 3 years ago was alot younger and dumber than i am today, i was influenced to create that server.

My intentions were not clear to me, looking back on the events of those few days I regret fully what I did, and take full responscibility for my actions, I don't even think I knew what I was doing and why I was hosting the server which was app'ly named [TC]ShittyDriving.

I looking back at what I did, I do feel kinda depressed that I did what I did and i'm upset that i did do it, but Geninuely Ash, I didn't know why i was doing it, I was asked by mikjen to do it, and I just did it, Okay if someone asked would I jump off a bridge, I wouldn't do that, and it doesn't excuse my actions upon accepting to host the server, but i'm hoping to come back with one more chance to prove myself and to clear my bad reputation and make it a good reputation! My only intentions now is to cruise on [TC] CityDriving, and never ever get myself involved in such situations again.

Also, the Gerrard2009 account was borrowed off a friend of mine, and is now fully back in the possession of my friend who lets his other friends use the Gerrard2009 account, and to date I have been unable to change my forum name back to (The Stig) however I have changed my LFS-Licence name to (The Stig).

I'm sorry Sad
Ok right thanks for the explanation Smile

I will be unbanning you if you agree that any further serious trouble will result in your ban being reinstated. All TC members will be alerted and we will be keeping an eye on your progress.

Im not 100% convinced about your story of Gerrard2009, so i will leave that account as it is for the time being.

I wont be able to unban you until tomorrow evening however, but if your happy to wait, im happy to unban.

Regards

Ash
Hi there,

I agree totally with the fact that any further serious trouble will result in me being banned permanately again, and ok Smile i'm happy to wait Smile

Thank you for your time Ash,
The Stig.
Ok thanks for understanding, getting you unbanned now actually, should be allowed back on within the next half hour Smile

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's