[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trailer-teaser-gtav_1.jpg]

Bad language in this video

Looks promising. But, I don't know why but I'm put off by the fact it has three separate characters. Probably because I'm under the impression that they might have made three half arsed story lines when they could have made one thorough one.

It looks good though.
Looks nice Smile
I think the massive free roam possibilities will make up for eventually silly story lines. But lets hope we get good stories as well Biggrin
Looks like fun to me. First one reminds me of the last part of GTA IV, second one of the first part of GTA SA, and third one like the desert and countryside of GTA SA.
I loved the countryside stuff on GTA SA. Was little disappointed for GTA 4 didn't have it. I'm probably buying the GTA V on PC on it's first steam sale Smile
I Like this Thumbup1 Smile
(2013-05-01 10:12)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I loved the countryside stuff on GTA SA. Was little disappointed for GTA 4 didn't have it. I'm probably buying the GTA V on PC on it's first steam sale Smile

You probably must wait long time if you want it for PC Tongue
(2013-05-02 04:04)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-01 10:12)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I loved the countryside stuff on GTA SA. Was little disappointed for GTA 4 didn't have it. I'm probably buying the GTA V on PC on it's first steam sale Smile

You probably must wait long time if you want it for PC Tongue

Yeah just thought about it Tongue
I really hope they do release it for PC... at some point... so i can get it for that when i've gotten bored of playing it without mods on console Rolleyes
(2013-05-03 11:56)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope they do release it for PC... at some point... so i can get it for that when i've gotten bored of playing it without mods on console Rolleyes

I can't really imagine them not making a PC version. Every major release so far has included a PC version, but if I remember correctly, it's always a few months after. I doubt this will be any different. They'd be fools not to release it for the PC, if I'm honest.
Its just i read somewhere that they said they will focus on console and has no news regarding a pc version. But it will probably come, im just afraid its gonna take quite a while.
I will play this just to watch the landscape lol. So awesome.

[Image: 1280.jpg]

[Image: 1280.jpg]
I just feel like the storyline is going to be half assed sort of like the dlc was. Can't wait for Trevor. I feel like his character is going to blow something big up lol.
This isn't for PC right?
No(pe not yet).
I like how the world looks so alive. So many lively things going on, from the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere (here its just animal life). Love it!
Makes GTA IV looks like a pile of garbage. Though, I hope GTAV has proper driving physics, they weren't too bad in GTA IV so there's no reason they should "accidentally" downgrade.
Reference URL's