[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - (The Stig) (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: (The Stig)

● Time & Date of Incident: N/A

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Well, basicly I was painted as a Lier a dirty little lier by ryan.hynes, and this isn't true! Yes admittingly I did use ryan.hynes account but this did result in that account getting banned and then by my own fault again got his other account banned aswell, but this was years and years ago! I don't feel it's fair that I should get rebanned for something I did years ago, after only being back on [TC] for what must be a month or so...

So now I ask you (Josh) to reconsider my ban please, or at least give me closure and tell me why you reinstated my ban?

NB: I knew as soon as Josh responded to the Unban Request made by Ryan, that he would reinstate my ban and then reject the unban request for ryan.

Thank you for your time.
The Stig
Hi,

Firstly, the bans were originally put in place after a server called '[TC] Shittydriving' was created and user(s) involved also started impersonating [TC] members with team tags . As you can imagine, we don't take behavior like this lightly.

It seems that the 3 accounts are all linked somewhere (or were at the time) in various possible ways, and the owners of those accounts were equally involved. Regardless of who actually owns what account (even now) we don't feel that you deserve an unban for your behavior, and the ban shouldn't have been lifted without a full discussion (which didn't happen).

Josh.
Okay, then do we currently have the ability to have a discussion about this?
We can do here if you like, I'd be interested to hear the story from your side.
Yes josh, i'll do it here, however i'll have to do that tomorow as i've got no time today.

Apolgies. Talk to you tomorow.
Right here's my side of what happend back in 2008,

I was immature and young at the time of this incident, and to be honest I really and truthly do not think I was thinking at all stright when I admittingly hosted [TC] ShittyDriving, however I was asked to host a server and i did and yes I know if someone was to ask me to jump off a bridge would I do it? No! Of course not!

The persons who iniciated the idea (wasn't me), was people like Mikjen and one other if I remember correctly, I only hosted the server, I shouldn'tve hosted the server but there we go! And so I suffered the consequences of my actions and that got me a permanant ban.

I'm really truely sorry, i've become more mature and grown up since then, I really want to come back to [TC] and continue what I wanted to do before my ban was reinstated and that was to make a mends and start with a new slate.

Also, may well say this, that I haven't done anything really bad since I was unbanned by [TC]>Ash< and have been working to prove him and all the persons in [TC] and LFS that I am a good user and a truthful and nice and rule abiding person. I'm desperate to come back.

Also if what you say by "We don't think you deserve a unban" is true then who is "We"? Because I was unbanned by [TC]>Ash< and nobody did reban me execept from you.

Thank you for reading,
The Stig.
Hi,

Sorry for the lateness of this reply - I did write a reply a couple of days ago but obviously hadn't posted it/didn't go through.

To clarify your last point, "we" refers to team management. After Ryan.Hynes/Gerrard2009 started an unban request I started to look into this incident. I wasn't sure why only your account had been unbanned and not Ryan.Hynes and Gerrard2009, as they all seem to be linked.

We started discussing this case between us and felt that, considering the reason for the ban(s), an unban wasn't entirely justified - certainly without clearing the situation with the 3 accounts.

As previously stated we look very harshly on the sort of behavior that warranted the bans to start with - I.e. impersonating members/the team and slander of the team and/or its members to basically ruin our reputation.

We have decided between us that at this time the ban will stay in place.

Josh.
Ok,

Thank you this was a little disappointing seeming as Ryan.Hynes/Gerrard2009 had no involvement in the incident that we are currently talking about and this occurance was a totally different thing, so please reconsider is ban and look further in to the history of both of those accounts and see if it can be unbanned.

On another note, Josh thank you for at least replying its better reports than what other people have been saying about how'd you reply to me, however it was a highly predictable thing that once you deal with something it is always a denied request.

Off-Topic, Josh you say you work for East Of England ambulance service, but if i'm right, your based in or near RAF Lakenheath, which coincidently is near where I live in the Summer however I live near Downham Market in the Summer, anyway you do a amazing job! Don't let it go to waste and makesure you work your ass off! Good Luck in whatever you may do in your virtual carrer here at TC and then again good luck in your real life carrears Wink
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's