[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right on my old pc i used to run lfs fine with no problems what so ever, i changed pc december time and ever since on lfs it lags after 30 or 40 minutes of gameplay? I've tried turning my anitvirus off incase it's blocking packets but can't think of anything else?

Cheers,
Jake.
If you're talking about network lag then it may be a problem with your router. Try restarting/inspecting that.
Are you talking about FPS drops or actual lag?
Do you have a laptop or a desktop?
Uninstalling then reinstalling your graphics drivers may be an option to you, or trying a fresh install of LFS, don't forget to back up your files first though!
I'll explain a little more, I'll be casually driving round and suddenly everyone will start lagging to me and I go to about 60+ seconds lag to the other people in the server. I don't reckon its a network problem as I've had the same next for 4 years and never had a problem on my old pc with the same net, I've reinstalled my graphics drivers due to a problem with the latest version of them and lfs. I will try the new install of lfs later on and see if it changes anything.
Sure sounds like a network problem to me.
Also get this when i try and bring up peoples pings.
TCP ER : InitTime -= 42
Anyone?
Download piriform speccy,
Had this problem with my old laptop, I believed it was the CPU getting hot (80degrees celsius)
See if that shows anything?
Reference URL's