[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned in 60 days By [TC] Nammi..:( (Unban Request Denied by Nammi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.. I be banned by Nammi because i didn't answer him to he's questions and i have overtaking one chase.. When i should to answer him be i banned..Smile

Turbokoen (Lasse Nielsen)
Hello,

you have been banned for overtaking a chase.
After i kicked you for doing so i checked your record after the chase and it turned out you have allready been on your last warning by Nitros for overtaking chases. And that you have been kicked for the same offence 4 times since that warning doesn't look to me that you have understood what our rules and the one about overtaking chases are all about.
The fact that you didnt answer me is maybe a minor but still a factor.
Also i cant really see a request in your post. I will rethink your ban and also redirect Nitros here, who requested your ban over a year ago in his warning.

Regards Nammi.

P.S: dont be affraid to use google translator if you are not familliar with english that much.
based on the amount of kickes you had since you have been given your final warning your ban will stay.
Regards - Nammi
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's