[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBAN ME PLASE.. (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Yakelin16

- Time & Date of Incident 2013-05-30 02:27:37

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Hi, I wanted to talk to you .. I found what I did wrong .. on the one hand you're right but then no .. I've been playing this server for several weeks I have more or less 4000klm, and cost me a lot .. this server is the only thing I like I spend the day stressed out doing my relaxing music and play there .. I ask you to please do not ban me please quítenme the gentlemen I give you my word that never happens again if they ban me for life .. sorry okay? I was just testing, I expect an answer sorry again that it is your obligation is a greeting forgive my English .. NOT HAPPEN AGAIN NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN THE PROMISE

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, quería hablar contigo.. me pareció injusto lo que me hiciste.. por una parte tienes razón pero por otra no.. llevo jugando a este server varias semanas tengo mas o menos 4000klm, y me costado mucho.. ese server es el único que me gusta me paso el día estresado haciendo música y mi relaja jugar ahi.. les pido de porfavor no me quitenme el ban por favor señores les doy mi palabra de que no vuelve a pasar si no me dan ban de por vida.. disculpen vale? solo estaba probando, espero una respuesta lo siento de nuevo se que es tu obligación un saludo perdona mi ingles.. NO VUELVE A PASAR NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA NUNCA MAS LO PROMETO
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi,

It should be quite obvious that using speed-hacks/cheats on our server is not allowed. It is explicitly written in the rules too.

We take these events quite seriously as it goes directly against the morals of our server.

We do not unban people who use use speed-hacks or cheats of any kind.

Josh.
You have the reason. I promise it will not happen more, I was just testing it. I promise that finish and if i break the rules you can ban me. I only play to lfs for TC. Sad
If you want to test it - do it offline.

You clearly only used it to gain an advantage.
you are wrong, spent years playing and never used lfs tweak mods or hacks only. 240sx vob

I do not like hacks why not play in other server
You clearly used a speed-hack on our server yesterday, to win a race.
yes but it was only in that moment between a box and then change it and never had used it if not look at replays, seriously sorry again I just want to play quietly tc
stunna please tell me, I need to play and miss the TC Sad(((((((((
It should of never happened in the first place. Make a unban appeal if you think your ban is wrongly placed.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's