[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - russellsaunders (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: russellsaunders

● Time & Date of Incident: 28th May 2013 @ 6.48pm

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I was given a permanent ban for using the TC tag on another server and for also naming a server as being a TC run server. I apologise for this and looking back it was an immature thing to have done.

I'm hoping that I might be able to get the permanent ban reduced so that I'll be able to come back on TC some day. It's worth pointing out that I've not been in trouble on TC before and although what I did was very serious I am sorry for it.
I was talking to Lamp about this in TeamSpeak. Time to bite the bullet...

I know, that was a stupid thing for us to do. Well, that's an understatement... It was a huge mistake and disrespect of TC that should never of happened and all of us involved were being plain idiotic, I apologise on behalf of everyone for what happened and I wish to leave it behind us. You don't have to unban us, you have every right to keep us banned but I'd just like to leave it behind.

I understand an event like that would be something that is borderline unforgivable and for me personally I'd never forget it, and I'll keep regretting that mistake whatever happens. But if Framaris and GenR have taught me anything it's that it's hard to forgive, and sometimes forgiveness comes with punishment and hard work but it's better in the longer run. And that's the way I think most of the time, in a "what ways have I learned from them" kind of way. And since doing that, and since getting banned when I think about it I ask myself why wasn't thinking in that mind set; it was all just juvenile fun that went much too far...

I can only hope that in the event of forgiveness can also come forgetting of what happened, that page of history can be torn out and burned as I don't like having bans anywhere as it lets me down and also lets my team down. I don't hold much hope for any action being taken to be honest. Even asking for a reduction is ambitious, but nonetheless, my deepest apologies.
Do you both honestly feel you should be allowed back on our servers? We don't.

Denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's