[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2013 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: gb3k-banner-discussion.png]
Might actually be able to take part this year as i finish work at 11am every day Biggrin
I feel this is gonna be a fantastic event. Looking forward to it more than anything else Smile
Should have my G25 back in time for this, definitely will be signing up to this one now I'm active again.
I can't wait D:
Yeah!!!
Finally! Been waiting for ages to see this topic. Can't wait.
Can't wait for it to start allready !
What a horrible timing for the event, again. Glare
(2013-06-10 16:19)Renko Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait D:

that
(2013-06-10 17:45)Fatteeh Wrote: [ -> ]What a horrible timing for the event, again. Glare

How so?

Also, it's starting nearly 2 weeks earlier this year. We can't please everyone.
(2013-06-10 18:10)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-10 17:45)Fatteeh Wrote: [ -> ]What a horrible timing for the event, again. Glare

How so?

Also, it's starting nearly 2 weeks earlier this year. We can't please everyone.

Schools start 8th of August here..

Mid-July would be the best time for the race imo.
We do recruitment in June/July so Gumball's always been in August. You can still compete though, 75% of people do it for fun and drive when they can so you're not going to miss out that much.
Can't Wait Biggrin time to attempt a skin :/
Wooo!

Think I might take part in this, this time.
School starts for me too the 8th day but I just wanna be in anyways, I know I won't win Biggrin

And goddamn, I have a good feeling for skinning but not any fricking ideas Scared
It's more of an tradition to participate in Gumball each year, so count me in even if i will be very busy at the time. Last year was a disaster in my opinion, which resulted in no motivation to drive, hence why i dropped out after 2 days. But this year looks very promising, so looking forward for this, this summer. Will be great fun! Thumbup
Jesus is that a wild NVK?!

Nice to see you're aliveSmile
Can't wait to see who's gonna be the biggest no-lifer this year Tongue
When I copy the Gumball Logo for example , it's background is in black but the car isn't , how to make in the same color ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's