[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban cosmin (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: cosmin

Hi! I'd like to apologize for using mods. I did it because i have a good computer and I didn't think that it would be felt by the master server. Also, taking into consideration that mod's don't work on 0.6B, please remove the ban from my account. I know that you're serious admins and I hope that we'll reach an understanding beneficial for both sides.

With respect, cosmin/FFTTWW
Hello,

You were first banned in 2009 for using mods. You connected to the server and were told to remove your mods by me and other users. You replied with "I can't", "...ok i don't want to Smile". When you were told that if you refuse you would be banned for 1 year, you replied with "...ok fu.ck this server..."

You were then caught using mods again at the start of this year. We have a strict policy on illegal mods (especially as they are against LFS rules, as well as our own). You had been asked and warned about the use of illegal mods on our servers, refused to remove them and gave us abuse, you were banned for 1 year at this point. You then ignored these warnings and kept using them after your ban.

Our standard procedure for dealing with mods is to issue a Warning/Kick > 1 Year Ban > Permanent Ban.

Your whole approach towards the situation was awful and I feel the decision to keep the ban in place is the right one.

Josh.
can i say something about this please ?
No.
ok. i know it's a bad way. i'll try again by telling the true
this account was a common one. on it played 4-5 people untill i changed the password back. if you dont belive me i have at least 3 guys that can approve.
as u can see on this link : http://city-driving.co.uk/lookup.php a player called L3on played last time, so he got mods not me. unfortunately i know him and i know that he's a account stealer too.
so, i beg you to unban me, because i swear on god that it wasn't me then.
also i repeat that mods can't be used on 0.6b version just at single-play.
you say it had ban again another time. i bet the player name wasn't ffttww or [DR]ffttww.
if you unban me you can reset the account if you want.

Respect, ffttww/cosmin
Dear Cosmin,

Your is your responsibility. If you want to let other people play on your account, don't be disappointed when your account gets banned for their own bad behaviour.

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter if mods are compatible with online play anymore. We gave you enough chances for you to play by the rules (a very simple rule at that) and you showed us that you cannot be trusted.

Your unban is denied at this point. The only way you can get yourself unbanned is to prove that you weren't using mods on our servers at the times of your bans; 23/10/2009 and 25/02/2011. Considering you actually admitted to using mods on both occasions, I'm not holding out much hope.

Josh.
dear josh. i always have installed lfs in my pc 2 times : 1 for mods 1 for normal. again at this i have a friend that can approve. i played on wkd with mods, on ltc with mods but on tc not. all the bans i got here were not my fault and if a hacker hacks a account it's not that i gived to him. after the first ban here i changed the email and pass of the account and after that it have been hacked by L3on.
i dont want to sound like a insult or something but don't you think that permanent ban for mods is too much ?! i mean wow. i have a friend that got mod ban for a year. why at me couldnt be 1 year too? i wait for longer than that...
None of what you say adds up.

In your first post you simply implied you knew that you were using mods and you didn't think they would be detected by the server.

In your next main post you say that it was likely someone else [b](who you knew had access to your account i.e. L3on) was online using mods.

In your previous post you are saying that you were hacked by L3on.

Which one is it?

Josh.
the last 2 ones are 1. u can check and see by typing cosmin here http://city-driving.co.uk/lookup.php and u will se l3on not ffttww. he got the first ban after that i changed account datas and after that he hacked and got my new data and he got the perm ban.
Hello,

So you are saying that A) You had given someone else access to your account and this resulted in a ban, and B) You were also hacked which again resulted in a ban, is this true?

Josh.
Yes, both are TRUE
Hi Cosmin,

In that case our policy will come into play; "Your account is your responsibility". If you choose to give out your password and/or allow other people access to your account, it is then your fault that the account was banned - even if you weren't the user at the time of the ban.

Your unban will be denied.

This will be archived within 24 hours, you are free to add any comments if you wish.

Josh.
ok, josh, but the frist ban was because of the thing that i gave the account to somebody else. The second time it was hacked. how could i know that it's hacked ? I just saw 'host refused connection' after 2 weeks i started again to play. And i didn't had mods while i played then. And again i have a friend or two that can aprove.
And i don't mind if in the worse case you guys keep my ban for a limited period, not permanent and reset the account and leave just uf1 on it.
''You replied with "I can't", "...ok i don't want to ". When you were told that if you refuse you would be banned for 1 year, you replied with "...ok fu.ck this server..." ''
This is a part of what you wrote up there. I didn't do that. It was L3on. If somebody would have told me to do that i would have reinstall the lfs again not say that ''i can't''. And when i'm near the ban i don't curse a admin. I'm not that stupid.
Hello,

It doesn't matter, it is your account so you must deal with the consequences of someone else using your account. You shouldn't have given out your account information to start with.
ok then, but after all this i'm convinced about one thing: that you all are more obsessed about rules than mothers. The server/insim is good but who is the owner and the admins should come back on earth and stop thinking that they're saints or the most perfect people on earth that ever existed.
This is my advice to you or maybe untill 2013 just 2-3 players wont have perm ban here.

All the best for you guys. I'll enjoy life without some rules freaks like you. Thank you!
Have a good night.

PS: And i'm sorry that i said the PURE TRUTH.
and pleas let this to read all the admins or tell them to read it asap. Ty [/code]
(2011-11-13 17:36)ffttww Wrote: [ -> ]this account was a common one. on it played 4-5 people
Live For Speed Licence Agreement Wrote:3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

Count yourself lucky that you didn't get a global LFS ban.
If you'd have followed the rules and regulations in the first place, this wouldn't have happened.

Good night, Amen.
Think we've said all we need to. If you have anything else to add, feel free to PM me.

Josh.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's