[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Frame download?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, for som reason when i go on youtube a downlaod pops up to download somthing called frame, which is 0bytes... (i use Firefox)

[attachment=397]

anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it?

Please dont answer if your not going to be helpful...
Well this is why i not use firefox..

I had this problem whit firefox but i just opened the file evertime i was going to watch in youtube..
i had it before, a while ago, and managed to stop it, but i cant remember what i did... and i can't find the forum where i found the solution
Tried the obvious? Googling it?
yeah, came up with nothing apart from clearing cashe... which didnt work anyway :/
Reinstalled firefox?
if i do tht will i loose all my bookmarks and so on?
I'm not too sure, but with Chrome, you can sign into a Google account which will save all your bookmarks/saved passwords/history. You can then go into another PC, and login to get all this. In your case, it'd be the same PC, but just a new copy of Firefox. Providing Mozilla does said thing.
Hey Dale,

Just go to the websites you have bookmarked and copy and paste the links into a notepad, re-install Firefox and add them back?
(2013-06-07 15:42)Minniyer Wrote: [ -> ]if i do tht will i loose all my bookmarks and so on?

As far as I know Firefox has (or had) the option to save bookmarks etc in a different folder, or the option to import them from a different browser.
I'd say google it, am sure you'll find the answer to that.
Known bug at mozilla.

This will help you to sort it out

https://support.mozilla.org/es/questions/961050

Enjoy,
thanks Frozen, that sorted it out!!!
Welcome Wink
Reference URL's