[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: How do i make cruising more fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So.
Recently, iv'e had problems with enjoying cruising on cruise servers, and i've also seen how some cruisers can cruise on the same track for 4 hours straight (and i sure know that i'd fall asleep if i wold do that), and it made me think "How do i make cruising more fun for me?"

Do you guys have any ideas on what to do different, to make cruising more fun?
What do YOU do, that makes your cruising experience better?

Like new skins, textures, POV adjustments, or something completely different?

Would be fun to see what you others do to make cruising more fun

tl;dr What do you do to make cruising more fun?
A few suggestions:

That's all for now.
Thanks BoyPower Smile
Maybe change your interior regularily, so you don't get fed up with one car.

I'd try some cruising setups too, if you are driving at the speed limits, with a stiff racing setup, it could get quite boring.

Also, try changing the textures a bit, there's a lot of them available on the official LFS forum. It definetly makes the game more fresh, for a while at least.
One option: Teamspeak. Guaranteed to make your cruising experience more interesting.
(2013-06-07 16:33)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]One option: Teamspeak. Guaranteed to make your cruising experience more interesting.

Especially at nights, assuming he's 18+ and likes women.

For the best possible experience, Weelob's taxi skin is recommended. It makes you feel like a taxi driver, with couple having sex on the back seats.
Following thread.

Great pieces of advice so far lmao Laugh
(2013-06-07 16:39)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-07 16:33)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]One option: Teamspeak. Guaranteed to make your cruising experience more interesting.

For the best possible experience, Weelob's taxi skin is recommended. It makes you feel like a taxi driver, with couple having sex on the back seats.

I've missed something very crucial Sad
When I do longer cruises (haven't done those in a looong while now since I've mostly done that in my real car LOL) I usually just zone in and out of my own thoughts, it's the perfect way to relax and just think about things. Of course regular short pauses and good music/radio are also pretty necessary... And some drinks!

Can i get this skin ? Tongue
Awesome, guys Smile thanks for the posts!
(2013-06-07 18:41)RedJ Wrote: [ -> ]

Can i get this skin ? Tongue

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Weelob+taxi+skin
To get a bit serious.. Speed, improve, run from cops or cop yourself.. Its all part of cruising.

Just not the couple we'd all wish for, huhm... Glare
Now thats simple: Speed.
(2013-06-07 16:33)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]One option: Teamspeak (Where all us TC's will be in one channel). Guaranteed to make your cruising experience more interesting.
- Asking if anyone has muffins (1)
- Wear Gumball 3000 skin (2)
- Music (with bass) (3)
- Speed (4)
- Getting arrested by the police (5)

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
Have to go with Johan here, do copping. I always get easily 60 to 100 kms before I even take a look at the trip meter. When you don't think about how slowly the kms come, and get you consentration to somewhere else, it's great fun. Smile
(2013-06-07 22:48)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]Have to go with Johan here, do copping. I always get easily 60 to 100 kms before I even take a look at the trip meter. When you don't think about how slowly the kms come, and get you consentration to somewhere else, it's great fun. Smile

Exactly this. Thumbup
Awesome, guys Smile i'll start to come more on TS in the future, then Smile

- A great place to get to know everybody too! Wink

Cheers!

(2013-06-07 20:22)Renko Wrote: [ -> ]- Asking if anyone has muffins (1)
- Wear Gumball 3000 skin (2)
- Music (with bass) (3)
- Speed (4)
- Getting arrested by the police (5)

-1--2--3-
-4--5-

Killed me.
I find drinking usually helps with the boredom, but not with driving skill (although you may think it does when your drunk)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's