[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTA IV problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really need help fast here.. Want so much to play this game!

Well.. When i open GTA IV for play it.. I login to it and then noting happens..

Does anyone know the problem here? I have NOT waited 4,5 hour's for this.
Have you tried the basic stuff, reinstalling the .Net Framework, rebooting your computer etc?
Yup..

Also installed the stupid windows updates..
Quote:Does anyone know the problem here? I have NOT waited 4,5 hour's for this.

Erhmm... Have you even got a working game? I mean, if its a legal game, it would work. If its not, you will have to pull strings to get it to work. (Just one though, if I remember it correctly). Find a working crack and don't forget to unmount the ISO(s). Google for it, as I am not going to put a link here*.

*8. Do not post links to inappropriate or explicit websites. This could be to websites that contain illegal information, or websites containing explicit adult material.
I had this problem a while back. Can't remember exactly what i did to fix it but i know its something to do with the .exe, Try mucking around with short-cuts and stuff. Definitely remember it was something to do with the .exe
(2013-06-12 17:42)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Does anyone know the problem here? I have NOT waited 4,5 hour's for this.

Erhmm... Have you even got a working game? I mean, if its a legal game, it would work. If its not, you will have to pull strings to get it to work. (Just one though, if I remember it correctly). Find a working crack and don't forget to unmount the ISO(s). Google for it, as I am not going to put a link here*.

*8. Do not post links to inappropriate or explicit websites. This could be to websites that contain illegal information, or websites containing explicit adult material.

Hehe.. Don't worry.. I have bouth the game on steam, its only that i have a slow internet.

Did you try checking the local game files? Right click in steam -> Properties -> 3rd tab "Local Files" -> Hit the button saying "Verify integrity of game cache".

If that doens't work, well, remove it, and install it again.
After search on google alot, many people whit windows 8 have the same problem. They say its because steam don't download http://www.xbox.com/en-US/LIVE/PC/DownloadClient because some reason's..

Trying to download now..

EDIT: Working now
Right, would've been handy if you mentioned that you were on Windows 8. Anyhow, good that its working now.
Reference URL's