[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Appeal for unban (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i would like to post an appeal for my suspected vob mod ban. I felt i was treated wrong and with disrespect thats why i was inpolite at the server. To the fact that i posted screenshot with my car beside his car with the connections list 2 times should be proof enough for no vob mod.

It says perma banned on the list and i feel that is abit harsh for such
a minor... I hope u guys understand i want back. Gladly with no stats anymore or whatever. I just want to cruise with =wolf= . He was the person who actually got me to appeal for unban. I feel whole TC crew has hated me for some time.

Hope for a positive answer Greetings M Nibe.

Username Globb3n
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi,

When we asked you for a screenshot, you provided us with an image showing only a small portion of your care - not enough to determine whether you were using a mod or not.

When I asked you for another screenshot you told me to "shut the f**k up". You were kicked for this comment. You then returned and said "F**k you!".

Due to this behavior we could only assume that you were using a mod of some sort.

Your record wasn't exactly brilliant before this - you had already received multiple bans for various things, as well as kicks and warnings (one for using mods previously on our servers).
I understand. I wont argue on the case. i remember different. Anyways that is several years ago.

It would be cool to get another chance to proove i can behave...

I remember saying all those things tho. so im not in denial. Smile
Since my name was droped, I'll put in a comment.
I remember Nibe from that time, and avoided him becouse of imature behavior at the time.
I have watched him mature alot since then, and have startende driving with him again.
He asked my server preferences, and Tc was one of them, he then told about the ban.
I urged him to apeal for unban becouse of the following:
-he has matured regarding behaviour/language
-the vob was assumed, and I know for a fact there was alot of that going around at a point.
-the ban. is old, and a person deserves a chanse after how long ago, two years?

sorry if I have typos, on phone, small monitor, horrible keyboard xD
Hopefully my internet will be back soon.
Just my two pence if I may?

I occasionally drift with Nibe in LBD. Over the years I've been in there, he has matured greatly, like Wolf has already stated.

People change alot over time, and bearing in mind this ban was years ago, I think he deserves a second chance?
As with any other thread in this section - this isn't a free for all and we don't need everyone's peronsal opinions.

We will reach a decision soon.
Hi,

I will unban you but on a last chance basis. If you manage to get yourself banned again, you will not be unbanned or given another chance.

How does that sound?
That sounds like a great deal to me. Yes i wont get banned again. I will also set myself fully into the rules for server.

Thank you all. I bet i will see u all soon Smile
Cool, I'll unban you right away.

Sorted, you may come online.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's