[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned? (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys must be joking... lol why am i banned? Ohmy
http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php

sargento_gt Montana Banned 7 days 2013-06-15 11:49:29 2013-06-22 11:49:29 6d 22h 50min Completely inappropriate nickname
So you guys ban for inappropriate nickname? What was inappropriate about it or it was why you didn't just kick... can't you guys take a joke?? What a sad people... pff back to the old days i see.
(2013-06-15 13:02)sargento Wrote: [ -> ]So you guys ban for inappropriate nickname?

If it's deemed necessary, yes.

(2013-06-15 13:02)sargento Wrote: [ -> ]What was inappropriate about it or it was why you didn't just kick... can't you guys take a joke??

Well, I'd warn or kick you but considering you've been disrespecting our rules since late 2008, I don't think you should get an overly light punishment, especially because you've been banned for a total over 400 days for various miscellaneous rule breaks.

(2013-06-15 13:02)sargento Wrote: [ -> ]What a sad people... pff back to the old days i see.

If that's what you feel, OK.
i see what you did there... so sad... nevermind then lol

Love you too Wink
Something you have to understand is, Sarg, there are minors on this server, we accommodate for people of all ages, all cultures, and your nickname was undeniably inappropriate. Not everyone is as old as you are and some people could easily get offended by your nickname. You of all people should know this, hence the fact a ban was imposed. [TC] members shouldn't have to be warning and kicking you, you should respect the rules - playing on our server is a privilege not a right.

We will welcome you back in a week, as for now, unban denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's