[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - GrissomCZE (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all , i want very much unban to server [TC] CityDriving One but i dont know why i get the ban. Please much unban me soon , my nickname is : Karakecukas (GrissomCZE) . Thank you very much

best regards Jaros222
You were permed for money abuse, the ban occurred when you were fined for swearing. Please wait whilst this is discussed internally. In the mean time, please fix your OP so it follows the format.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
What the misuse of money? I have no money not abuse
Money abuse refers to getting -5000 InSim cash, which you managed to achieve by not managing your money properly and getting fined for swearing.

And please fix your format.
I'll unban and revive your account if you agree that your account won't get revived again, especially if you're swearing. On that note, please be advised swearing is not allowed on our servers, and since your record for swearing is bad enough, further violations could result in a ban.

Do you agree with the above?
Ok , i agree. Thank you

best regards Jaros222
Your account was revived meaning you will have -4500 InSim Euro, so be careful please. You have been unbanned so you will be able to join our server again.

Have fun and be careful.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's