[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Adseybear (Ban Reduced by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Adseybear

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
Replay here

Quote:● Replay Timestamps:
18:54 - He's on the Highway into my direction
19:05 - He's accelerating just to hit me and cuts Savy off with that aswell
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
He sent me oob with a full speed crash. Aimed for me and even accelerated for the hit.

A 30 day ban, for what was a last second decision to hit a car I saw was flipped, isnt justified. It wasnt a ram, it was a hit/stupid attempt to tow.

Yes, it was a bad decision, I didnt know it would end up oob, so I'm sorry for that, but someone was going to hit the MRT lying in the highway, so as a split second choice I decided to hit it and hoped it landed the right way up or something. Snake wouldnt be complaining if that was the case.

Thanks

Spe
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I am going to discuss this internally with the team.

Will be back when there's news.
We have been discussing this for a while now and the final decision is as follows:

Your ban will be reduced to 14 days, starting today, as we've agreed that a month is a bit excessive.

Your actions on the road there is still not acceptable and could have been avoided if you were attempting to actually drive properly. There's no way we can ignore the fact that you deliberately steered into the car at at least 50 mph, which obviously would cause a heavy collision.

It also appears you were fooling around elsewhere on the track, just around the time of the incident with Snake, including ramming Savy in Safezone 2. You even drifted around the roundabout at one point.

It all really just confirms that you have learned absolutely nothing from all the action taken on you in the past, latest being a kick for ramming 6 days ago.

At the end of watching the replay, i'm starting to feel im being nice to you, when im reducing the ban, but luckily i'm still gonna do it.

I hope you are going to think about starting to behave, during the next two weeks, so that when you come back we won't have to take any more actions against you.

-Ras
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's