[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Server Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you reset Server stats `? or cant you ?

Just a question.
We don't have a solid date, but ideally it'll be happening around Christmas.
Aww no Sad
(2011-11-14 18:58)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Aww no Sad

This. Can people choose to opt out? Pl0x.
McGjerkin Wrote:This. Can people choose to opt out? Pl0x.

+1
Lol it would be no fun if people just kept driving for ever without resetting the stats. And besides, theres only so many things you can purchase insim lol Smile
(2011-11-14 19:35)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Lol it would be no fun if people just kept driving for ever without resetting the stats.

thats not fun when you have to do copping with xfg etc Sad
I like the reset lol finally something new again (having to start over)
Better be @ new years day, so I have my pc to cop in an XFG Biggrin
I suggest we reset on the 25th December Tongue
Haha yeah as a xmas present.

Will only take you tops an hour in a uf1 to get your favourite car and start copping again
Nah, just cop in the UF1/XFG/XRG Smile
This is gonna suck (again). The last time the server was reset I stopped playing for months..
I hope there's a reset and I hope everything's reset except for the !odo kilometres.
The reset will just cars and money. There's a reset every 2years so it's time for another plus it will be more fun seeing everyone in a xfg Biggrin
Please reset cop/robber stats too. xD
(2011-11-14 20:34)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]I hope there's a reset and I hope everything's reset except for the !odo kilometres.

And the total ammound of played time. Otherwise it looks pretty weird Rolleyes

I dont really mind a reset though. Will just try to nerd the game again Thumbup1
When we reset, of what i can remember, its only cars and money, non of the 'hard stats' are deleted Smile
Only things of value will be lost Wink

(2011-11-14 19:38)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-14 19:35)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Lol it would be no fun if people just kept driving for ever without resetting the stats.

thats not fun when you have to do copping with xfg etc Sad

It is fun if everyone else is in the XFG as well Wink
A reset may get my interest back. Looking forward to this.
Reference URL's